Cupcake Nov 30, 2019

X1576394104359 likes this.
  2. Wolfgamer478
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 30, 2019

Horsault , Nov 30, 2019 :
    A lot of us prefer very fast charging to uncertain wireless charge cut if you move your device.

otto2, Wolfgamer478 and Kytharsis like this.
  4. Matt 80
    Lollipop Nov 30, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 30, 2019 :
    It sounds like wireless charging is an important feature for you.

If that's the case why did you buy a oneplus? There are many devices available to purchase which have wireless charging, buy one of those.

otto2, Wolfgamer478 and Kytharsis like this.

otto2 and Kytharsis like this.
  6. dj91jain
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

7. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Dec 2, 2019

Scherpenseel , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Depends what you call "settling". I rather fast charge with warpcharge/dash charge than slow charge through a wireless pad. You only need to charge like 30 minutes so why even go for something else if it will only make the device cost more?

otto2 and Kytharsis like this.
  8. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 2, 2019

Horsault , Dec 2, 2019 :
    When you have wireless charging, you MUST leave your device exactly in position on it's charging pebble, not moving it, not using it, and at the moment charge speed is limited.
    OnePlus set on fast charge. Wake up, see your device battery is a little low, plug it, have a coffee, and your phone is charged. And you may even check your emails or play a mind game when sipping your coffee and charging.

So who's settling? Haha. :D

As Pete often says, new tech is valid only if useful and life changing. OnePlus fast charge freed us from day-long (or night-long for what it takes) charging. This changed the way we consider our devices.

otto2, Kytharsis and Norman_M like this.
  9. KIMWHO
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

KIMWHO , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Hi there. It's the first time I am using a OnePlus phone and I must say that I was surprised to see there is no wireless charging. All my previous phones had it and I found very useful while working at my desk.
    I have to disagree with you Horsault when you say it's not possible to use the phone while it's charging on the wireless pad. I don't know what type of docking system you've used, but on mine I can use my phone while it's charging wirelessly.

10. Matt 80
    Lollipop Dec 15, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 15, 2019 :
    You should have checked the specs of the device before purchasing.

Kytharsis and otto2 like this.
  11. KIMWHO
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

KIMWHO , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Did I say I bought it?? No! Unfortunately it's a gift I received. If it was me I would have bought the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro which has a 30W wireless charging feature. I'll try One+ a little bit but I am seriously thinking to resell it.

12. KIMWHO
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

KIMWHO , Dec 15, 2019 :
    I just found a thread (HERE) where you can make your voice heard about wireless charging capability.

13. BeingIncog
    Nougat Dec 15, 2019

BeingIncog , Dec 15, 2019 :
    don't spam!!!!!!!!

Kytharsis likes this.
  14. Nichrome
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2019

Nichrome , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Wireless charging? Not so wireless if you must leave a device on the charger.
    My next device gonna be something thats capable of very fast charging, like Oppo Reno Ace. Go on 1+, you can do 50W charger and 5k mAh battery ;)

Kytharsis and BeingIncog like this.