If the OP7 Pro is the Smoothest Android Phone then Apple still rules: The Apple's so fluid

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 24, 2019

malidan , Sep 24, 2019 :
    It looks like Apple still has the smoothest screen, as Youtubers acclaimed smoothest is miles off the new IP.
    This is what I call smooth

Njoy:D or Not:D

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  2. mlulic
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2019

mlulic , Sep 27, 2019 :
    After I've seen unbox therapy doing paid reviews, the amount of trusted reviewers stormed down to a few...
    But OK. Apple has the smoothest screen. I ain't paying that much money for Apple.

3. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 27, 2019

malidan , Sep 27, 2019 :
    What $100 more than the OP7T?
    Speaking of paid reviews you did see the flooding YouTube with commercial break yesterday.
    "A phone for the masses" somebody said:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I would have thought that would been an iPhone.:rolleyes:

Matt 80 likes this.
  4. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 2, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Why would you think the iPhone is for the masses? The iPhone has never been for the masses with it's high prices and a closed ecosystem.

xnutzii and Discostu like this.
  5. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 2, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Surely the phone for the masses is the phone used by the masses, and that's iPhones.

Yes they're ridiculously expensive, but that doesn't stop the masses buying them. Most new phones are taken out on contract too, so they don't pay any upfront cost.

malidan likes this.
  6. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2019

Discostu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Only for the masses if you have the $$$ mind you..

Cheapest 11 Pro Max in Australia? - $1,899 for the 65gb
    Cheapest 7 Pro in Australia? - $917 for the 128gb

Know where I'd amend my money and save almost $1,000!

Meanwhile my fiancès iPhone 11s drops frames all over the place. Doesn't seem very good to me.

7. malidan
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

malidan , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Again the lack of knowledge fails you.
    You look at individual device sales and tell me what the top 5 phones are:
    This year
    Last year
    The year before that.

Matt 80 likes this.
  8. malidan
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

malidan , Oct 6, 2019 :
    The double act is here and have no idea of what's happening in the real world. Everything for them is OP. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019

Matt 80 likes this.
  9. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Again the iPhone isn't for the masses at the price it sells for. with a little knowledge you would know that. Why do you fail at such basic facts?

Discostu likes this.
  10. Intruder71
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2019

Intruder71 , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Because he can't find a YouTube video for that skewed in the direction he wants rather than the truth... Just a wind up merchant nothing more...

Discostu and Rusty NZ like this.
  11. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Agreed

12. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Yet the masses continue to purchase iPhones with every new release making the price they sell for irrelevant.

13. malidan
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

malidan , Oct 6, 2019 :
    As I said the Facts Say different.

As @Matt 80 said they have been sold on mass, regardless of its price.

As certain OEM's Top device prices get every closer to the baby of Apples litter, they will become even more appealing.

$100 price difference to the 7T and the iPhone 11, less on the 7Pro.:tearsofjoy:

Matt 80 likes this.
  14. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 6, 2019 :
    You are missing the point at the price the iPhone sells at and considering the iPhone can't be paid off on all plans in every country and needs to be purchased upfront makes the iPhone unaffordable for many people.

iPhone for the rich isn't a phone for the masses.

15. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 6, 2019 :
    iPhone unaffordable for the masses isn't for the masses. Why is the iPhone market so small in many countries if it's a phone for the masses. You should look at the facts.

16. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2019

I'm not missing the point, you are. You just refuse to see it because of your anti maidan agenda.

My son is a student with a part time job, hardly a rich man, yet he has an iPhone x.

malidan likes this.
  17. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2019

eye842 , Oct 6, 2019 :
    You think the others don't get paid?

malidan and G_plusone like this.
  18. Tudor2308
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2019

Tudor2308 , Oct 6, 2019 :
    I'm here just to say that the video has no relevance, any speed test done in this stile is irrelevant why? even PhoneBuff which is the most precise speed test is a bit irrelevant why so, this video's compare not the actual speed, here comes GARY EXPLAINS with a very simple and good argument and the actual relevant speed test is the one he created...
    and Saying that iPhone is better than OnePlus as smoothness is nuts, and shows that you don't own a 7Pro, I do own one and I can easily say that 90HZ display can't be ever compared with 60HZ so your post is pointless

Discostu and Rusty NZ like this.
  19. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Oct 6, 2019

Rusty NZ , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Would he be paying off the phone on contact by any chance?

Why not look at the sales figures for iPhones in India for example. Pretty much impossible to argue the iPhone is for the masses when you look at the sales figures.

The only agenda I have is to have a conversation.

20. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 6, 2019

Yes he is, although what does that matter? Whether you're paying for the phone in one go, or over the course of a contract doesn't really make any difference, the masses are still more than willing to pay the price.

One country, there's a big world outside of of India.