If you could trade one feature of the OnePlus 2 for NFC and quick charging, what would it be?

1. ShadowCodeGaming
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

ShadowCodeGaming , Aug 2, 2015 :
    It doesn't do crap.

2. gargoyals
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

gargoyals , Aug 2, 2015 :
    ..it aids in focusing on objects and speeds up autofocus. The technology is real.

"The way android is meant to be"
    Woah, there's a better way to word that. Don't be like that apple guy. We chose android because we wanted freedom and choice. Extending choice to hardware is a plus. There's no "way its meant to be."

JHong likes this.
  3. nilssonkarl
    Eclair Aug 2, 2015

mjaniec and NaterTots like this.
  4. ShadowCodeGaming
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Go buy a samshit or something if you want a non-android experience. On screen buttons or bust. And laser autofocus does the square root of jack shit. It maybe focusses a tiny bit faster, but it's not worth putting on a budget phone.

5. Plebo
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Plebo , Aug 2, 2015 :
    For me: nothing because I can live without these two features

Kalipur likes this.
  6. gargoyals
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Well its a flagship phone on a budget price. The camera experience is extremely important on a flagship phone. Considering auto focus happens in mere seconds(not even), the fact you can notice its a tiny bit faster means its doing its job.

7. ShadowCodeGaming
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Who cares? Honestly, who cares if its focus is a tiny bit faster? If you're building a phone for a price point, focus on the important stuff before adding that kind of gimmicks. But hey, maybe that's just me being sensible.

NaterTots likes this.
  8. gargoyals
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Dual sim. Don't have the money to take advantage of that. I got 1 carrier, 1 sim, 1 plan.

mjaniec and NaterTots like this.
  9. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2015

JHong , Aug 3, 2015 :
    In a way you are right. They should put functions like NFC above things like laser autofocus. I bet there wouldn't be so much outrage if the OP2 had NFC and quick charge but lacked laser autofocus instead.

ShadowCodeGaming and NaterTots like this.
  10. esantiago098
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

esantiago098 , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Maybe Usb Type C, but would not be my first option, I would sacrifice the notification controller first, anyday

11. animewolf21
    Froyo Aug 3, 2015

animewolf21 , Aug 3, 2015 :
    to be honest the things every ones saying is missing on the OP2 arnt that important... they just gimmicks to try say the phones are better then the rest, i mean really, Ive never used NFC even when i had a Samsung, fast charge would have its perks if the battery died quickly but if its anything like the OP1 then im guessing the battery will last a long time :rolleyes:

12. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2015

JHong , Aug 3, 2015 :
    How did you know that you won't like it? I mean, have you used a phone with one so far?

13. hulabalua
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

Zero_Plus, don-doe and klean14 like this.
  14. bombadier
    KitKat Aug 3, 2015

15. Doombringerz
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2015

Doombringerz , Aug 3, 2015 :
    I think dual sim for quick charging that because I personally wouldn't use a second sim. To be honest this phone is amazing the way it is I can't imagine anything better.. :p

mjaniec likes this.
  16. omairi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

omairi , Aug 3, 2015 :
    i would give up the fingerprint for the SD card slot ;)

17. Doombringerz
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2015

Doombringerz , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Why the finger print? I find it kind of awesome tho, with that an SD card could lower the speed of data transmission.

18. lostLambda
    Lollipop Aug 3, 2015

aenews and ShadowCodeGaming like this.
  19. esantiago098
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

esantiago098 , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Of course, every iphone i have had (4, 4s, 5 and 6) it's the same thing as the vibration control just with one more setting. I find it to be a useful gimmick but nothing more than a gimmick

20. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2015

JHong , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Lol... I thought that was something most iPhone users loved.