3
If you do not get an invite tomorrow? Which phone would you buy?

  1. shinyatanaka
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014


    #81
    Joeychanchan likes this.
  2. Darnell
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014


    #82
    neutrino likes this.
  3. neutrino
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

    neutrino , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Give me an O. O

    Give me a P. P

    Give me another O. O

    What's that spell? OPO, you dufus.
     

    #83
  4. dachewster99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014


    #84
  5. networkdood
    KitKat Jun 6, 2014

    networkdood , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Neither, both would be a step back - I am waiting all June for either the LG G3 or the OPO...
     

    #85
  6. crespinrc
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014

    crespinrc , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I´m looking for Unlocked.. so..Moto X is about the same price... i a need to change my SG Mini ASAP!
     

    #86
  7. beleaf
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014


    #87
  8. JDane07
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

    JDane07 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I'm still in an inner debate between this and the G3, so I don't really care if I don't get an invite right away.
     

    #88
  9. Sidewu
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

    Sidewu , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I'll probably keep my phone since it's still functional and wait until something nice comes out.
     

    #89
  10. dc2000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

    dc2000 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I could really use that OPO.............. I want to switch from BB10 ASAP.
     

    #90
  11. tytanmcbride
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014


    #91
    Dexter Morgan likes this.
  12. Dexter Morgan
    Community Veteran Jun 6, 2014


    #92
  13. sebisoran
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014


    #93
    oneplusoneplus likes this.
  14. Ccedrice
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

    Ccedrice , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I gonna wait until end of month, if no availability for Opo, after that i probably gonna look for G3
     

    #94
  15. crespinrc
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014


    #95
  16. snow2199
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014


    #96
  17. techwiz1897
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

    techwiz1897 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Really considering the LG G2 and then installing CyanogenMod 11 M3.
     

    #97
  18. tszki_ng
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

    tszki_ng , Jun 6, 2014 :
    if i don't get an invite for the international version, i'll probably go for the china version 64gb and flash CM rom myself
     

    #98
  19. tatankar
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014


    #99
  20. vietjohn
    Donut Jun 6, 2014

    vietjohn , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I'll probably wait a few more weeks, after that I'll either get a oppo find 7, nexus 5, or lg g3.