If you had the chance would you buy the phone again?

?

Would you purchase your one again, now that you have experienced the phone for yourself??

1. Yes, i love everything about it.

134 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. No, there are just somethings i don't like about it.

30 vote(s)
    18.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nathonline
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

nathonline , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I most probably would but againwould depend on current situation and then price and quality like most other people.
    In December I'm going to upgrade my contract anyway. But if not I may just wait for newer phone releases or see what one plus xiaomi have to offer.

2. dat niggah
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

dat niggah , Apr 29, 2015 :
    LOL. Oxygen was just released. And It's not OnePlus's fault that they cut ties with that crazy *** McMaster at Cyanogen. And I suggest you change your signature to something that really shows your dislike for OnePlus...

3. Majamulli
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

dhaugru and Lecter like this.
  4. shobe338
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

shobe338 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    If the device is good and the price is right, I absolutely would buy from OnePlus again.

5. EmmaWATTson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

6. B-Rad
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

B-Rad , Apr 29, 2015 :
    For real on that ara thing!

Ryan likes this.
  7. darkndream
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

darkndream , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Great pricing, nice company, and they do have a goot touch with the community...

But i'm still waiting to OxygenOS to be better than Cyanogen, otherwise i would choose another phone...

8. mactoni
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

9. Takeosato
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

Takeosato , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I know this doesn't apply to everyone but my OPO had a lot of issues... Far more than was acceptable. Even after RMA I got a lemon... Just sucks

10. carl2210
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

11. hally85
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

hally85 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Yes my opo is fantastic bit of tech for the money

12. votazap
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

votazap , Apr 29, 2015 :
    No battery sucks, worst of any phone I have ever used and opo won't help..

13. jimmyjazz
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

jimmyjazz , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I'm in... Assuming opt also has high bang/buck ratio, as I've had very few issues with my opo over the past 8 months. Might also consider another "cyanogen phone" like the YU

14. Dlatorre
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

Dlatorre , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I did not cast a vote because to be honest I don't know at this time. This company is a startup that initially was able to hit that home run. They offered a product that I wanted to buy because the OPO offered all the features I was looking for in a smartphone with the price point to match. But as with any startup the growing pains don't come without frustrations. I have accepted this as this is what comes with investing in a new company trying to grow figuring out it way into a very competitive market. But I think OPs challenge now it to offer its consumers and attract new ones with a next gen product while ironing out the problems that their community and company have experienced with the initial one. I hope they continue to grow because I like their concept and have not experienced anything alarming or concerning that has not been addressed. As for the OPT that remains to be seen... I would like their camera game to step up big time and better OS customization features from Oxygen and details on whether CM can still work on their next gen phone.

P.S. Still waiting on OTA updateo_O

15. ERock62
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

ERock62 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Depends on what they offer in the future.... also the company as a whole has a lot of growing up to do.

I would rather see them focus on providing a good cell phone over providing branded accessories.

16. hahaha2223
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

17. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

LostPorcupine , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I have to assume that they have gotten most manufacturing issues down by now, and certainly their customer service/support has grown/improved (even if not as good as it should be), so yes, potentially I would buy one.
    Depends on how they stack up price/feature-wise. I need HDMI out of sorts on my next device, for example.

I won't say "will" one way or another. Would based on a given scenario, sure.

18. benluca
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

benluca , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Yes. I've bought several One Plus phones, Power Banks, T-Shirts (and just about every available accessory). Shipping is slow, Support is poor, but the products are excellent, the pricing is fair and the One Plus ownership experience is unique (and fun).

19. Jawad973
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

20. RahulDogra
    Donut Apr 29, 2015