If you had the chance would you buy the phone again?

?

Would you purchase your one again, now that you have experienced the phone for yourself??

1. Yes, i love everything about it.

134 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. No, there are just somethings i don't like about it.

30 vote(s)
    18.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bepper89
    Froyo Apr 30, 2015

bepper89 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    I think Yes. I bought the One just one month ago and it's what I need for the price I want.
    The most important features I will see to rebuy a OnePlus are: quality/price ratio and let customization without losing my warranty

exile183 likes this.
  2. exile183
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2015

exile183 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    Those, to me, are the two most important things. OnePlus has made some missteps but, from my perspective, they do seem to be learning from their mistakes, and that counts for a lot with me. OxygenOS isn't nearly as cool as CyanogenOS, but hey, this is version 1.0 - I think we're going to see that product improve, at least to the point where it'll become a selling point. And bear in mind, a LOT of people prefer buying Nexus phones because they *WANT* the "stock Android" experience - which is pretty much exactly what OxygenOS is, so I don't see it as a much of a downside.

I expect the OnePlus 2 to offer an improved OxygenOS and the same "go ahead and flash it, your warranty is still valid!" attitude towards their customers. I also expect better overall build-quality, owing to the lessons they've learned over the past year (note: I've had none of the problems others have complained of).

Assuming my assumptions hold true, the only question for me will be: do I like the quality/price ratio of the OnePlus 2? And here again, I do expect that my (own personal) answer to that question will be "yes" - and if so, I'll definitely buy it. Besides, my girlfriend really wants my OPO.... :)

3. ganhongsen
    Eclair Apr 30, 2015

ganhongsen , Apr 30, 2015 :
    I've never been satisfied with Androis OS until I get my Oneplus One, the only thing that dissappoint me is the battery life, and lock screen bug (unable to disable weather and clock display) and this doesn't get any attention from the update team until now. All in all, it's a great spec gadget, value for money. Love it !

4. Salmonfish
    KitKat Apr 30, 2015

5. olekbg
    Froyo Apr 30, 2015

olekbg , Apr 30, 2015 :
    Definitely would, if the product is high specs and with attractive price,as the One is.

6. frankiecortina
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 30, 2015

7. victorinoxs
    Eclair Apr 30, 2015

victorinoxs , Apr 30, 2015 :
    No. You get what you pay for. My touchscreen had been working fine for about 6 months, not perfect, but acceptable, until recently it just decided to give up, while I'm traveling aboard.... Sometimes it's so bad I can't even unlock my device, let alone typing.

A quick search showed that I'm not the only one, and the way that OnePlus has been avoiding to address this issue is alarming. I don't think I'll trust them again.

Aside from cutting corners on hardware, the software isn't perfect either. I'm really tired of those bugs, and each update just seems to be getting worse and worse. The quality of the software just isn't there yet.

After seeing what LG G4 has to offer, my search of my next phone has stopped. While I'm not a big fan of LG's UI, but I would take an ugly UI over a buggy OS any day.

8. KrishPlusOne
    Jelly Bean Apr 30, 2015

KrishPlusOne , Apr 30, 2015 :
    Of course... Not the two..
    Maybe the three of four. The one will last a lot longer than my previous phone

9. amolap
    Eclair Apr 30, 2015

amolap , Apr 30, 2015 :
    A Definite NO for now. Poor (Borderline pathetic) battery life, extremely bad support, even worst relationship with Cyanogen and current form of Oxygen OS. Not ready for prime time. I will be providing a 'Do not Buy' recommendation to all my friends as well, again for now.

10. nelfihs
    Eclair Apr 30, 2015

11. raaomoka
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2015

raaomoka , Apr 30, 2015 :
    Yes I will buy from them (or any brand for that matter) if it's great compared to the competition, gives one of the biggest bang for buck value (if not the biggest), and I'm in the mode to get a device in the category of what they're selling.

12. saucedod
    Froyo Apr 30, 2015

saucedod , Apr 30, 2015 :
    No my phone is having touch screen issues and they stopped replying to me. Its been a week and a half since an email was sent on their end. When I try and contact them with another ticket they close it and do not respond. Horrible service and my phone is hard to use now. It was great till this.

victorinoxs likes this.
  13. Pranjal.Cmod
    KitKat Apr 30, 2015

14. rmacias1279
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2015

rmacias1279 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    Yes, as long as the cost is significantly lower then another comparable/competing device.

ashvin21 likes this.
  15. Nimit4
    Jelly Bean Apr 30, 2015

Nimit4 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    The one is actually a good phone they are working hard to fix everything and working hard to get better features in One Plus Two so i buy everything from OnePlus.

16. ashvin21
    Eclair Apr 30, 2015

ashvin21 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    I understand the cost pulls you in but imo OP is so much more than LOW prices... If I wanted merely a cheap phone there are better offers out there. But nobody comes close in terms of price to performance ratio. It's rare a company lives by its tagline but 'Never Settle' seems like a life goal for OP. I'm glad to be part of this.

raaomoka likes this.
  17. Larry
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2015

18. rmacias1279
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2015

rmacias1279 , Apr 30, 2015 :
    That's pretty much what I meant. It's the best bang for the buck in my opinion.

ashvin21 likes this.
  19. krislittle08
    Froyo Apr 30, 2015

20. what07
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2015