If you haven't heard!

?

Will you be going to the Million Mask March?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2015.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. p51d007
    KitKat Nov 5, 2015

p51d007 , Nov 5, 2015 :

[​IMG]

2. amartens181
    KitKat Nov 5, 2015

3. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 5, 2015 :
    And we have been standing by those people as well the middle east is on of the biggest supporters of the movement that we all stand for. but we are moving for th injustices here. You can always play the " well someone else has it worse than me" card but that doesn't mean to just do nothing about the situations right here in our own country

What I said to your companion "The fact you posted this doesn't surprise me at all. But, just remember if you agree with what she is saying.. that means you also subscribe to the thought that we simply ignore our issues and fix everyone else. rather than give every one the tools to stand and fight their own causes as a united front. the more you focus on problems in your neighbors yard the worse the problems in your yard get. until the fact of the matter is, you are rendered immobile and unable to help those around you because you are paralyzed by your own"

4. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 5, 2015 :
    The fact you posted this doesn't surprise me at all. But, just remember if you agree with what she is saying.. that means you also subscribe to the thought that we simply ignore our issues and fix everyone else. rather than give every one the tools to stand and fight their own causes as a united front. the more you focus on problems in your neighbors yard the worse the problems in your yard get. until the fact of the matter is, you are rendered immobile and unable to help those around you because you are paralyzed by your own. Thank you to the contribution of the thread though! hope to see you again soon!

5. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

6. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 5, 2015 :
    There are no thugs ^_^ Just people defending their human rights! :D
    Thank you for you contribution to the thread though! I hope to see you again soon!

sfomin likes this.
  7. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 5, 2015 :

Now here is something interesting you brought up! =] According to what you said the two options of the people on this earth are..
    Conform and have all the great resources available to you at the price of your freedom and free will
    OR
    Ignore what is being done and refuse all the technological advances available to us

Why not chose and option where you get to use whatever services, products, resources it is that you want at no cost to you freedoms that are the birth right of all people?

The fact that you limit yourself to such an extremity is saddening =/ I hope better for you in your future. Thank you for adding to the thread though! ^_^ I hope to see you again soon

8. eye842
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

eye842 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    With every user comes an abuser, you attacking left and right only shows how narrow minded selfish you way of thinking is, have a great day looking silly wearing a cartoon mask.

I like how you have been brainwashed by media yourself, I won't mention were in your post above it shines through but I can't stop laughing.

sfomin and mlhaynes like this.
  9. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 5, 2015 :
    I wash my brain every other thursday, although, sometimes ill wait till saturday.. cause why not.. we all like to feel a little dirty sometimes right ;) No one was attacking or raging, or even slight emotionally elevated. I was just sitting there at my computer calmly just explaining the obvious. but hey man. Thank you for contributing to the thread! I hope to see you again!

10. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

11. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 5, 2015

sfomin , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Yeah, I dont need any protection from the gang of the so called "people defending their human rights"

Tokolozi likes this.
  12. eye842
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

eye842 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    I prefer Sundays for that I like my brain to be washed with some footy results and weekdays don't fit my scedule,

13. jstepa
    KitKat Nov 5, 2015

jstepa , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Your ranting has made me miss this, I had to read all 3 pages, and now I'm too late :p