Illumishield Screen Protector

?

Do you use a Screen Protector on your One?

1. Yes, I swear by them

76.9%
  2. No, can't stand them

7.7%
  3. Haven't found the "right one"

15.4%
  1. ElJefe29
    Froyo Sep 14, 2014

ElJefe29 , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I ordered The Illumishield screen protector with a CruzerLite case on a whim waiting for my Diztronic to come. My Diz beat the Cruzerlite by a day. Like the Diz waaay better so I was on the fence about keeping the screen protectors. Bit the bullet and ordered the Killkin Tempered Glass from Ali (sorry Amazon 50% was a big deal considering I wasn't in a rush to put it on).

I decided to go ahead and use the Illumishield. I haven't had a screen protector on since the Galaxy S2. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the install was and I can't tell that it's on!! I've installed my fair share of screen protectors and none has been this easy. Maybe adhesive technology has advanced in the past 3 years LOL, but this bad boy laid right down without incident.

I think the price was $8 or $9 for three protectors. The most impressive thing is the way it works with the Diz case. Because of the raised screen the way the case lips above the screen, there is no interference from the case!! That was my impetus for abandoning screen protectors, case removal always came with the downside that the screen protector would rollback. I've pulled the case off several times to test and no rollback.

Worth a try if you're not into the tempered glass. Hope this helps. Tried to attach pics but the file size is too large. :mad: Too lazy to reduce now will reduce and add later tomorrow. Got an early AM. My Dallas Cowboys are in town so I'll be tailgating and taking pics with my One at LP Field!!

2. Haymond
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

3. I5core
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2014

4. StrsNStrps
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2014

StrsNStrps , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I've got an Orzly on mine. Love it. Fits perfect, crystal clear, and easy to apply.

5. warhawke
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2014

warhawke , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Thats the screen protector I'm using and I agree it's great. Easy install and undetectable.

6. Stephen Gunnoe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

7. RayvinnWolf
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2014

RayvinnWolf , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I'm not a fan of the idea of tempered glass, so I have the illumishield protector as well. I know Gorilla Glass is great and all, but purses can be dangerous places. :p