[Submitted] I'm facing severe issues with my Bluetooth connectivity via my Bluetooth headset. While playing musi

1. Deepu.V
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2021

Deepu.V , Sep 4, 2021 :
    I'm facing severe issues with my Bluetooth connectivity via my Bluetooth headset. While playing music or videos im unable to listen anything. There's no fault with my earphone, I tried connecting to other devices and it worked fine. While playing video content it buffers very badly with no sound, it only happens when my phone is connected to Bluetooth devices. I tried to reset both my earphone and the bluetooth, it works fine for half a day. After that I again face the same issue. It gets connec

2. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 5, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , Sep 5, 2021 :
    We would like to have a detailed look into this and have got in touch with you via personal conversation. Please check the same and respond with the required information.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suhas.

X1603376190043 likes this.
  3. V1630313360185
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2021

V1630313360185 , Sep 8, 2021 :
    I too am having problems with my Bluetooth connecting with my car entertainment system since the update. The car system keeps switching off then restarting. It's impossible to take calls or listen to music on my phone through the car system. All was fine until the latest update. I have a OnePlus6.

Deepu.V likes this.