I'm sorry but....

1. Roynaldo
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

Roynaldo , Oct 1, 2015 :
    One plus.... While a sound strategy in theory and what appears to be a marvellous piece of hardware at an incredible price point the wait is over.

I simply will not be strung along in a logistics bodge job that requires me to check and recheck my inbox and check and recheck my waiting list status only to see myself fall further backwards.

I really wanted this phone, it ticks a lot of my boxes (NFC a bit of a bugger) but your inability to supply demand after 2 months from launch is inexcusable and therefore I shall no longer be checking my mail and from there fully expect to miss the boat whenever the invite should then come.

Theory doesn't equal good practice it seems.

Sorry one plus. I hope things still work out for you and maybe next time things aren't so shoddy.

Namelessghoul and pihlblad like this.
  2. praviarva
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2015

praviarva , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I think you should check your mail. May be there are other important mails coming...

3. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2015

nexus123 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

4. Namelessghoul
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

Namelessghoul , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Check your inbox just once a day instead of every 5 min. that way the depression will not sit in so fast!

5. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Oct 1, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Would have thought you had got used to waiting by now. Give it some time. You just need to get more referrals. Please pull your weight before complaining.

6. Bartnl
    Lollipop Oct 1, 2015

7. Roynaldo
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

Roynaldo , Oct 1, 2015 :

Hehe! I wouldn't have thought buying something would require anymore than going to work to pull my weight to earn the money for a product.
    Who knew you had to work AND give money. :)

zaphod-beeblebrox likes this.
  8. Bloodember
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2015

Bloodember , Oct 1, 2015 :
    This is why you use gmail and use the app with notifications on. It's nice not having to check my email all the time, I just get a notification on my phone when I get mail.

9. pihlblad
    Donut Oct 1, 2015

pihlblad , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I agree with you.

We are living in the 21st century and got used to buy what you want immediately. Waiting is definitely not one of my big pleasure and now decided just let it go as it is.

Maybe I will be lucky to get invite and maybe I even will need a phone when I finally will receive an invite in 1-2 years, as the slow way this is by this invite system.

10. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Oct 1, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Get with the new revolutionary Oneplus business model bro. You got to beg, do unpaid work, wait and pay now. My advice is to get a nice moto, or nexus.

11. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Oct 1, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I feel your pain sir.

I once had to wait fifteen minutes for a glass of merlot to be served to me at a bar. I can assure you that I had the same amount of rage that you have now.

Actually, I possibly had more rage as I am a raging alcoholic and when I say I need a glass of wine, I really need a glass of wine. What do you mean I am barred from this pub? I'm the Earl of Twatshire, don't you know who I am? I'll burn this place to the ground!

Ahem, sorry I got a little caught up in the memory there.

But as I was saying, when waiting for something important I can understand how you may feel frustrated and a little emotional.

My only advice would be to calm down slightly and re-evaluate the important things in life, like alcohol.

Indeed.

RistoEe and nexus123 like this.