I'm very disappointed with OnePlus 6

1. ghostofcain Marshmallow May 23, 2018

ghostofcain, May 23, 2018 :
    Thank you , you've made my day. Only 7/10 for ambition though why not ask after Q.

2. The_Unkown Jelly Bean May 23, 2018

The_Unkown, May 23, 2018 :
    please keep in mind that it's developer preview beta version which means a lot of function will malfunctions ! And no one in the community will help you , you will have to submit the bugs to feedback section additionally it's not recommended of you use your phone for daily driver !

Vinodrvd91 likes this.
  3. G_Love_Aggarwal_mHhL Eclair May 23, 2018

4. F_Guru_Moorthy_Ganesh_lV Gingerbread May 23, 2018

F_Guru_Moorthy_Ganesh_lV, May 23, 2018 :
    already done bro

5. G_Love_Aggarwal_mHhL Eclair May 23, 2018

6. F_Guru_Moorthy_Ganesh_lV Gingerbread May 23, 2018

7. G_Love_Aggarwal_mHhL Eclair May 23, 2018

8. Terryruiz Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2018

Terryruiz, May 23, 2018 :
    Design: They copied the iPhone notch design to get a 83.8% screen to body ratio as compared to 80% of 5T. But because of the notch the viewing area would actually be lesser when watching videos. So other than looking like a iPhone clone it doesn’t really serve any purpose.

Build: OP6 has a glass back as against all metal build of 5T. But it doesn’t offer Wireless charging. What ??!! Why go for a glass back then, just because you want to copy Apple or Samsung? You are not only making the phone heavier but also making it more fragile. No, Gorilla glass 5 will not save your phone if you happen to drop it.

Cameras: OP6 now has dual vertical cameras(credit goes to Apple again). Front camera is the same as 5T. In one of the rear cameras they are using a newer 16mp Sony sensor with OIS. So this would in theory result in better stills and smoother videos.

Internals: So yes the processor and GPU have been upgraded to the latest by Qualcomm. But I don’t see it as an upgrade as OP 5T was already fast enough to handle anything you would throw at it. It will only make those people happy who like to run benchmarks and compare their scores with others and then be happy that their phone scored a few thousand extra. Yay!!

Price: So till now we have seen that except for a minor upgrade in camera nothing else has been upgraded from 5T. In fact I would consider a glass back(without wireless charging) and a notch design a downgrade. Then why the hell has One Plus increased the price of OP6 only six months after it launched the 5T??

They are dangerously close to the territory of Samsung and Apple yet their phone still doesn’t have an IP rating. They are still using FHDscreens. They are blatantly copying Apple and Samsung every year. Which other company launches a flagship after every six months and still get away with it. It is because almost all famous Youtubers have nothing but good things to say about Oneplus and the fanboys cannot bear to hear a single word against OP. Oneplus One was the best phone they ever launched but now with the launch of OP6 the company has fallen for its own hype.

So all in all I would say that OP6 is probably the most disappointing phone from Oneplus yet.

9. U1527098469510 Cupcake May 23, 2018

U1527098469510, May 23, 2018 :
    while taking slow Mo, the screen is blinking continuously and in the video also it is blinking the same..
    please provide me some solution...

10. jvir101 Cupcake May 23, 2018