Image stabilization is poor on op3t

1. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 5, 2017

karmatashi , Apr 5, 2017 :
    I have been using op3t for 3 months overall the phone is good and since i am into gaming this device is a good performer but the only problem this phone disappoint is the camera image stability, im not saying the picture quality is bad but the image which i took of the moving object was bad and all the images was blurred. i compared my phone with other similar devices but their picture was amazingly stable and clear even with some low spec's device atleast they are able to capture moving object...funny part is nowdays i never take pictures from this phone as i have to stand still and tell my friends to stay still for clear pictures. Whats the point of op3t making a falgship device and not improving its camera focus and image stabilization.

2. G_Denis_Kniazhev_zeRS
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2017

3. kartike4u
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2017

kobleznbitz likes this.
  4. yaakovsc1
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2017

5. steffenscholle
    Eclair Apr 5, 2017

steffenscholle , Apr 5, 2017 :
    @karmatashi that's exactly my experience with the 3t. The camera is really really bad when something is moving. I tried taking pictures of my cat: impossible!
    Yes, you can got to manual mode and change the shutter speed, but who wants to do this all the time?!
    The last two updates promised to do something against blurry images, I couldn't recognize any differences...
    In my opinion the camera software is just some basic stuff.

6. davebugyi
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2017

davebugyi , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Fast moving objects blurred = shutter speed issue, not image stabilization. It was explained a dozen times on the forums. And yes, it is partially because of the SW.

GiulioMecacci likes this.
  7. Raashid_Khan
    Eclair Apr 5, 2017

Raashid_Khan , Apr 5, 2017 :
    dont know how people faces this type of problems....after the update my phone and software is rocking ... battery life have been improved ... camera is better now...i m not facing anytype of issue...but daily i see 3-4 threads complaining about battery camera....

quakertime likes this.
  8. Shazibwani_10
    Froyo Apr 5, 2017

9. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 7, 2017

10. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 7, 2017

karmatashi , Apr 7, 2017 :
    yes using latest oxg 4.1

11. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 7, 2017

dont you take pictures of moving objects?

12. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 7, 2017

well if it is shutter speed problem or any, i think most of the people who capture pictures from their devices will always use the default settings of the camera rather then going to manual mode and experimenting with camera. My point is why can't op3t being a flagship device test their camera performance and fix this issue immediately.

geo07 likes this.
  13. karmatashi
    Froyo Apr 7, 2017

haha same happened to me as well, i tried taking picture of my cat and pup never got a steady shot of them as you know they are alway on the move.

14. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

srikanthsingam , Apr 7, 2017 :
    This is the first time I am seeing that entire photo is okay except that a moving face or object gets blur. I have used Sony and Samsung Mobiles before this and I haven't seen this behavior in any of those Mobiles. And I see pixels if I take a photo instead a closed room.

zoom a little bit you Will see a cartoon instead of kid.

karmatashi likes this.
  15. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

1491583806814.jpg

karmatashi likes this.
  16. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

17. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

1491584088739.jpg

18. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

19. srikanthsingam
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2017

20. Raashid_Khan
    Eclair Apr 7, 2017

Raashid_Khan , Apr 7, 2017 :
    i do everything take pictures low light moving ....do gaming gives me a full day....havent checked the exact SOT but yeah battery also good....