important ask for 1+

1. kleidemons
    Donut May 18, 2017

kleidemons , May 18, 2017 :
    hi OnePlus,
    please update always the SECURITY PATCH level. this is one of the rom's lack!

2. varma246
    Lollipop May 18, 2017

dasradkraeuter, _DEDSEC_ and ut2000 like this.
  3. Smilirulz
    Gingerbread May 18, 2017

Smilirulz , May 18, 2017 :
    I bet that this didnt cross their minds. Omg omg omg GJ

Leaving the joke aside, 7.1.1 has 1March security update. When Google will release the next ones, one plus will do update them.

4. Iuliskaya
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2017

Iuliskaya , May 18, 2017 :
    For your info, may security update patch is already released. But i really don't care that much. Android is pretty secure.

5. Heisenberg_009
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2017

Heisenberg_009 , May 18, 2017 :
    I'm actually out of sarcastic comments. The cupcake/donut apocalypse is upon us!

Auristic likes this.
  6. varma246
    Lollipop May 18, 2017

varma246 , May 18, 2017 :
    There u go... He didn't start it.

_DEDSEC_ likes this.
  7. G_Udit_Sharma_hLHa
    Donut May 18, 2017

G_Udit_Sharma_hLHa , May 18, 2017 :
    my 3 year old s5 is having latest security patch of April and my 3t is having March security patch....I expect better from op atleast when compared to Samsung....
    1495104772337.jpg

kleidemons likes this.
  8. Smilirulz
    Gingerbread May 18, 2017

I guess you are using a custom rom on your S5. Even if it is the original rom, S5 receives only security patches, since the development for it stopped. Its easier to implement only the security patch in a rom than implementing the security and other bug fixes into the rom. I`m sure OnePlus team is working hard in order to release all these fixes and security patches in a timely manner, but you must be patient. I guess you`re not working in development branch, otherwise you would have been aware of the processes that must be followed by companies. They cant just release it without testing it thoroughly. Also, unless you are working for NASA, NSA, White House etc. and keep confidential things on your phone, I dont see the eagerness for these security patches.

dodojanik and xcrm like this.
  9. Auristic
    Lollipop May 18, 2017

Auristic , May 18, 2017 :
    I confirm that STOCK S5 got the April patch.
    Even if it's old now remember how much you paid for your Samsung compared to your OP...

@G_Udit_Sharma_hLHa go beta if you want more frequent updates to suit your flashaholic disorder but don't come here to whine!

dodojanik likes this.
  10. G_Udit_Sharma_hLHa
    Donut May 18, 2017

I don't care about security patch ...I am just telling u that Google has released next security update ...in ur post u wrote " when Google releases next security update one plus will release the next ota "

11. kleidemons
    Donut May 18, 2017

kleidemons , May 18, 2017 :
    the latest patch is 1/5 may! we have 2 month late patch with a flagship device????!!!

I am not sarcastic man -.-

12. G_Udit_Sharma_hLHa
    Donut May 18, 2017

I am on beta I have two devices op3 for my flashaholic needs and op3t as my daily driver.....u dont need to read my post ! oh u r that fat guy who sits on his porch all day and reply to posts in sarcastic ways in order to just have fun in ur life !!! right????I bet u don't have anything better to do...

13. Smilirulz
    Gingerbread May 18, 2017

""my 3 year old s5 is having latest security patch of April and my 3t is having March security patch....I expect better from op atleast when compared to Samsung.... "

You dont care about security patches, but you expect OnePlus to release the security updates faster. How comes that ?

Even if google has released the security updates for the PURE android, oneplus has to implement in OOS the security patch AND test it before releasing it, since PURE Android is not the same with OOS. It takes time for these to be done.

14. Auristic
    Lollipop May 18, 2017

Auristic , May 18, 2017 :
    Same to you darling: keep on feeding your useless moronic thread then...

Last edited: May 18, 2017