[Important] Re: Leaked Pie Build for OP3/3T

1. F_Koushik_Dilip_mVdZ Cupcake Apr 8, 2019

F_Koushik_Dilip_mVdZ, Apr 8, 2019 :
    When it will release next update officially. Please share the details

2. BobbyV8_ The Showcase Reviewer Apr 8, 2019

BobbyV8_, Apr 8, 2019 :
    There's no expected time line for this, it'll be out when bugs are taken care of

F_Koushik_Dilip_mVdZ likes this.
  3. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    You mean the type that gets excited when they see "RAM Size Booster" and "Update to Pie" apps in play store and download it without even giving it a second thought?

G_Matt_Hay_pRTl and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. ghostofcain Lollipop Apr 8, 2019

ghostofcain, Apr 8, 2019 :
    "System cleaner" "Battery optimiser" "Battery health" these apps are manna to those folks.

5. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    Of course, system cleaner!! One thing I had to uninstall on my parents' smartphones as soon as I saw they downloaded because someone suggested it to them to keep their phone "fast".

ghostofcain likes this.
  6. G_Siddharth_Patil_ZsmY Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

7. ghostofcain Lollipop Apr 8, 2019

And, did you have a point to make?

8. G_Siddharth_Patil_ZsmY Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

G_Siddharth_Patil_ZsmY, Apr 8, 2019 :
    i have never felt that it's beta coz its too stable only small issues but stable

9. KennyOmega Froyo Apr 8, 2019

KennyOmega, Apr 8, 2019 :
    just the very first pinned post of this thread and you'll see what's the real issue.

10. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2019

Topper_Gas, Apr 8, 2019 :
    Do you think OP would ever allow an unstable beta to be released to the general public, even an unofficially beta, I thought an "Ice cream sandwich" would have more sense than to think otherwise.

11. rohitmarines Honeycomb Apr 8, 2019

rohitmarines, Apr 8, 2019 :
    go for sdmaid app on playstore and I am sure u won't complain ..its a system cleaner and it really works

12. ghostofcain Lollipop Apr 8, 2019

OB8?

13. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    Nah! Last thing I need on my phone is a systems cleaner. I know my system really well and that's why I have root. I wipe cache and dalvik time to time and reboot my device every day at least once.

14. AndreiRadu Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

AndreiRadu, Apr 8, 2019 :
    That sounds pretty obsessive, to be fair

ghostofcain likes this.
  15. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    It's not obsessive. It's to keep things running smooth. Wiping cache time to time will get rid of unnecessary clutter (when I say time to time, I mean once a month). When I put my phone to charge before sleeping, I do a quick reboot and that's about it. Hardly takes 15-20 seconds for the complete process and helps shut down unnecessary apps or services that might continue to run even after exiting app.

16. AndreiRadu Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

Never helped me. Nothing mentioned above. If it works for you, ok

17. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    Depends on what you want help with? Are you facing any problems with your device? I just use it as a "maintenance" to the device. I am not facing any issues or don't do it for any repair purpose.

18. AndreiRadu Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

It heats up kinda hard even when in light use. Other than that… nope

19. abhibnl Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2019

abhibnl, Apr 8, 2019 :
    It could be due to an old device with wore off thermal paste. We didn't have liquid cooling or these new cooling techniques back then. Also, you might want to underclock big cores if you don't use your phone for heavy gaming. I am running on 19XX step and its really smooth.

20. G_Siddharth_Patil_ZsmY Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2019

G_Siddharth_Patil_ZsmY, Apr 9, 2019 :
    I'm not saying anything about unstable beta or else. I'm just telling you about how stable beta it is than previous version beta