[Important] Re: Leaked Pie Build for OP3/3T

1. rodger_rulez
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2019

ghostofcain , Apr 16, 2019 :
    The whole point of this thread, is that you flash a leaked build you are on your own, is that so hard to understand? Any issues with the build you've flashed have possibly already been fixed in subsequent builds.

Bintang12 likes this.
  3. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2019

theshinybeast , Apr 16, 2019 :
    fastboot flash brain several new neurons
    Failed
    Error 708; brain cannot be found.

otto2, Hydra Bob, Bintang12 and 4 others like this.
  4. virus streaming
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

virus streaming , Apr 16, 2019 :
    Y r u so objectionable, i m nt pointing any qst on op . Just want to know other users experience abt leaked pie build n i belive i can discuss with other users who have installed it.

5. DarkSJ1998
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2019

DarkSJ1998 , Apr 16, 2019 :
    AFAIK, many of the people who flashed it used the Local Upgrade thingy and they were on stock recovery and they didn't face any errors during flashing. And, if the zip is modified in any way, the Stock Recovery would throw up an error as the zips need to be signed by OnePlus so that they can be flashed using Stock Recovery.

A.SANKHYAN likes this.
  6. Vivek_Q
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

Vivek_Q , Apr 16, 2019 :
    No big deal It was not on daily driver it's was just test build in closed group someone leaked it. battery life was terrible.. Google CTS issues were there

7. Bintang12
    Honeycomb Apr 17, 2019

Bintang12 , Apr 17, 2019 :
    No

Shooper likes this.
  8. A.SANKHYAN
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2019

A.SANKHYAN , Apr 17, 2019 :
    tried the pie built from the XDA .. installed directly using stock recovery..
    Everything working fins but video calling.
    Video calling is showing microphone issue. I tried it via Duo & WhatsApp.
    And, also when you are on voice call notification bar won't come down unless you swipe all the way down.

9. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Apr 17, 2019

ghostofcain , Apr 17, 2019 :
    As the OP of this thread points out, this is not the place to discuss issues with the leaked build.

Bintang12 likes this.
  10. virus streaming
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2019

virus streaming , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Sorry shaktiman

11. ZVNexus
    Donut May 10, 2019

ZVNexus , May 10, 2019 :
    Late reply, but I was amused by your comment. Qualcomm mode comes before the OS, recovery, or bootloader. Even if you completely wipe the NAND flash it WILL be intact. You can flash the partitions back using MSMDownloadTool, which is generally only provided to OEMs but often gets leaked (We have a tool for OxygenOS 5.0.8). Bootloop and infinite restarts, not being able to enter recovery are not "bricks". If you have no way of restoring these partitions, yes it is a brick. However we do.

ghostofcain likes this.
  12. Bintang12
    Honeycomb May 12, 2019

Bintang12 , May 12, 2019 :
    What's the form of "Qualcomm mode"?

13. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert May 12, 2019

Hydra Bob , May 12, 2019 :
    Think of it as the Android equivalent of the Windows blue screen of death. When the system encounters a fatal error and is no longer able to continue running it enters a sort of hardware only mode where engineers and developers can retrieve a byte for byte dump of what was in the device's memory when the error occurred.

otto2 likes this.