[IMPORTANT UPDATE]: VoLTE Support for OnePlus 2 users

1. preetamkr
    Eclair Sep 20, 2016

2. be.sandeepgupta
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2016

be.sandeepgupta , Sep 20, 2016 :
    Shall we interpret your words on oneplus one meanwhile can use jio app.... As following:-
    1. Means Oneplus one is not on your priority list for enabling volte although its hardware support.
    2.May be in future after more wait you may provide volte update to one plus one as well?
    3.or you have no information and stopped supporting one plus one at all.

Isn't it sad that flagship killer phone is simply left orphan at least make it complete by adding this missing feature...

Apple supports its more than 4 years phones also....
    Why can't you keep up Never Setlle promise and give one plus one also software support...

Its just u need to provide some firmware upgrade or may be some kernel changes

3. Girish Bandaru
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2016

Girish Bandaru , Sep 21, 2016 :
    It's of no use saying these words to them. They only mind Business and there goal is their latest One plus 3. Only one thing on which they have been doing all this 'They gained some fantastic name in the market that "One plus phones would be worthy for money" . They regularly supported for first phone and after getting that name they had some over confidence in their heads and now busy leveraging business and money. But in that over confidence they are missing small light thing that is " They are loosing customers literally because of their activities and making previous phones orphan and no updates". Am I correct @Carl @Vikas

Maheshbujji and sumantamca like this.
  4. JYOTI5788
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2016

5. Ebinsha
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2016

6. MishabC
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2016

7. Ksreddy9
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Ksreddy9 , Sep 28, 2016 :
    What I understood was oneplus x and OnePlus 1 don't get Volte update. Its only for oneplus 2.

8. xecakki
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2016

xecakki , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Help needed

Finger print scanner option is missing Home button is also not working

help me resolve

Attached Files:

9. jenish112
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

jenish112 , Sep 29, 2016 :
    I called OnePlus customer care for updates regarding OnePlus One and OnePlus X. They told me that they have many complaints regarding the same and they have informed back office and they are working on it. But the reason which they gave me for not providing update for OnePlus One and OnePlus X is that they feel by providing VoLTE the performance of device will be affected hence they are not providing update as of now. So basically even they know and agree that hardware is compatible for VoLTE but they are not providing updates for obvious reason which we all know. :mad::mad:

indian_sumit likes this.
  10. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Sep 30, 2016

kanagadeepan , Sep 30, 2016 :
    Same problem in my OP2.. Happened exactly after one week the Warranty got over. Using just the On-Screen navigation keys for now...

11. Girish Bandaru
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2016

Girish Bandaru , Sep 30, 2016 :
    Is device got drenched in water ? or you tried to unlock the device with wet fingures? Because I faced same issue as i used it while raining. Issue was there for couple of days later on after several reboots it was all set from next day.

12. karan_1128
    Eclair Oct 1, 2016

karan_1128 , Oct 1, 2016 :
    Are you sure about this news? I am skeptical about it. Let's wait for an official announcement from OnePlus about the same.

13. G_Poojan_Shah_CdsN
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2016

G_Poojan_Shah_CdsN , Oct 1, 2016 :
    If someone can guide me the difference between OP3 USA and India. I have 2 OP3, 1 bought from Amazon India and another bought from OnePlus USA. Both has the latest update OxygenOS 3.2.6. I also have Jio Sim and when I insert Jio Sim in OP3 USA, I do get LTE and works flawless but doesn't get VoLTE sign but when I insert the same Jio sim in OP3 India, I do get VoLTE sign and can make calls as well. Just wondering, even though I bought it from USA, is there any way I can set it to India ROM or change the VPN to India? Hope someone can help me with it. Thanks

14. tripat
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2016

tripat , Oct 1, 2016 :
    I use Jio 4g SIM in OnePlus One, i don't understand what the guys here are complaining about as one can make calls through there Jio4g. There is one problem though, I connect my Huawei watch and Car Stereo using Bluetooth with my OPO, and i am unable to get calls on both my Bluetooth devices because of Jio4g voice, had my OPO had VOLTE, then i reckon i would not have this problem. So VoLTE update is imperative.

15. Ranjithsmart
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2016

Ranjithsmart , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Please share us about your updating volte process because the offer will going to end on December 31 soon please.

Satej21 likes this.
  16. Ranjithsmart
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2016

Satej21 likes this.
  17. Ranjithsmart
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2016

Ranjithsmart , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Iam in cyanogen ROM and I am my jio sim in my second slot which imei number ends in 996 and in first slot it ends in 988.when I am Change my os to oxygen its not working I mean jio sim.fortunately I had taken a backup when restore it is working fine:D.

*In my cyanogen os play store,ADM downloaded,saavan music app are working:D but I could not able to browse it is saying
    [​IMG]
    Is it a bugo_O.

I want you guys to give me solution to make jio work in oxygen os also:(.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MYPROBLEM.SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.

Satej21 likes this.
  18. praveenkhinvasara
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

praveenkhinvasara , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Good

19. Satej21
    Froyo Oct 4, 2016

20. Deactivated User
    Oct 4, 2016

kanagadeepan likes this.