[Submitted] improve cameras OP 7 pro

1. Q1580444982823
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2020

Q1580444982823 , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Title improve cameras OP 7 pro
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 191214
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I am a huge fan of one plus brand though this is my first phone I had waited long to buy one and this OP7 PRO is my first one but some where I am not happy with my piece and I believe One Plus team will solve it 1 . I had taken some low light shots and I can see lots of grannuals in the pic . 2. slow motion camera , there are flickers on the screen as I start camera in the slow motion mode 3. during slow motion editing I am not able to add multiple points for slow and fast editing unlike one plus 7 4. night scape mode has lots of grannuals in low light images pls solve these small small issues I am unable to add my slow motion videos here to show you the light flickers
    Any other comments
    I am a huge fan of one plus brand though this is my first phone I had waited long to buy one and this OP7 PRO is my first one
    but some where I am not happy with my piece and I believe One Plus team will solve it

1 . I had taken some low light shots and I can see lots of grannuals in the pic .
    2. slow motion camera , there are flickers on the screen as I start camera in the slow motion mode
    3. during slow motion editing I am not able to add multiple points for slow and fast editing unlike one plus 7
    4. night scape mode has lots of grannuals in low light images

pls solve these small small issues
    I am unable to add my slow motion videos here to show you the light flickers

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020

2. Erichgoma
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

Erichgoma , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2020 :
    The problem is that they must try to lower that grainy part in the photos. using the same or similar GCam. They use 25 photos for one photo. This improves HDR.

3. Erichgoma
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

Erichgoma , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2020 :
    To this hardware you only need super software. if they succeed, it will be everyone's favorite brand. And don't forget about this op 7 pro because the 8 already exists

4. Erichgoma
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

5. Erichgoma
    Cupcake May 21, 2020

Erichgoma , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 21, 2020 :
    I kept testing. Other versions. up to the one I suggested here. decidedly disgusted by the camera. Ultra angular sucks. as soon as the light goes down it is pure grain. shit. fix the. because it is a high end.