in call microphone issue via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Feelers
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2020

Feelers , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 17, 2020 :
    I seen a few threads before but they all died with no solution

A handful of people have said to me while they are on a call they said its hard to understand me because of then hearing themselves and/or hearing weird noises from my side of the call

No updates have solved this

Anyone that can help me i will be very grateful
    Thanks
    Gavin

2. Ryantek
    Froyo Feb 17, 2020

Ryantek , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Hello,
    I am having the same problem too. Especially when using the speakerphone. Not sure what to make of this. If anyone can share a fix that will be much appreciated.

3. Ryantek
    Froyo Feb 23, 2020

Ryantek , Feb 23, 2020 :
    Contacted support they offer a cache wipe that did not fix anything (as expected). Waiting for an email for a remote flash. I am on the TMO variant. So far I am not impressed with the number of problems that I have found with this phone in particular. Also experiencing the ghost touches too.

4. Gabor Szabo
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2020

Gabor Szabo , Apr 18, 2020 :
    Hi!

I have the same problem! I tested the issue and if i speak on phone or through skype the voice breaks many times, this could be an issue with noise cancellation, but no option to turn it off. I also tested with sound recorder app and there the voice is perfect! But on calls especially on speakerphone from 0.5m distance my voice is unrecognizable. I also tested with Android 9 and 10. Please fix it, this is a serious issue, we can't use it this way! Cache wipe not helps!