Nilesh Sajnani likes this.
  2. juddlevy
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2014

juddlevy , Dec 4, 2014 :
    hardware or software?

3. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

wilbarger , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Again, how about posting your answer and let the forum decide if they need more "translation" or not.

4. Aaroneloy21
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

5. Oyathnkso
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

6. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

Too complicated to answer if hardware or software. Not everyone understands the difference, so they are not going to confuse the issue with facts. LOL

IWantOneNow and Nilesh Sajnani like this.
  7. isumit96
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2014

8. Afzal Khan
    KitKat Dec 4, 2014

Afzal Khan , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Very much Appreciated!!

9. WOLF LΔMBERT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2014

WOLF LΔMBERT , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Thanks for the response, it's great to know that this is actually being investigated. Case 1 is really weird though.

10. Sonar5

Sonar5 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Thank you Braden,

yet another false theory put to rest.

Jael Pendragon likes this.
  11. godlycadaver
    KitKat Dec 4, 2014

godlycadaver , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Agreed but all the blind fanboys will just sit there and believe every word said when in reality the company doesn't care about the issues which is why there still are so many. they'd rather address pointless insignificant stuff

12. Deactivated User
    Dec 4, 2014

13. Xyde
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2014

Xyde , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Nice to see the op staffs responding to this issue! Now I am more at ease with this company!

14. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 4, 2014

15. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

You are right on about the fan boys lining up to kiss their butts and praising them for recognizing a problem that they would have never addressed except that it was picked up on tech sites. More and more, they are being pounded on many of the tech sites for their stupid invite system, selling used phones, touch screen issues and yellow problems. Outside pressure is all that will get them off their butts and looking into problems.

With all that being said, I have my second OPO and it is a good phone. Not great, but good. I had to go through PayPal to get my money back for the first one due to yellow banding issues and poor cell reception. If OP had any customer support department at all, PayPal would not have to intervene as often as they do.

16. Tim.Westergren
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2014

Tim.Westergren , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Thank you, OnePlus. This level of dedication and transparency is greatly appreciated, and everyone who investigated and took this issue seriously deserves a huge kudos.

17. godlycadaver
    KitKat Dec 4, 2014

godlycadaver , Dec 4, 2014 :
    My OPO was good...for the first month then all these issues appeared and got buggier by the day and guess what no support to solve anything so I sold it...was planning on sticking around to try the OP2 but after this post its like why bother. The support will never get their heads out of their ***'s to solve the real issues. I also dont believe that growing pains is a valid excuse for lack of support.....if you dont have enough people to run the company then stop selling until you do. I hope they are reading this because they are about to lose me as a customer and many other people that are fed up with their BS.

Nilesh Sajnani and wilbarger like this.
  18. caffeine

caffeine , Dec 4, 2014 :
    After all this time this report surely contains 10+ pages of documentation :rolleyes:
    Such stalling. Not good, OP. Not good.

19. rziversen
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

akuvan and Mouro_81 like this.
  20. Necronaut