Inactivity display: Calendar events not displayed

1. TK_Aut
    Donut Nov 20, 2021

TK_Aut , Nov 20, 2021 :
    Hello, everyone,

I've been the owner of a OnePlus 8T for a few days (finally a OnePlus again, jei).
    I installed all updates and at the beginning it showed me upcoming calendar events on the inactivity display -> which I really like.
    After I have set everything up, it no longer shows me this.

In the settings, the "context information" would be activated and Spotify title and artist are actually displayed, only calendar entries no longer. What is noticeable: when I press context info, I briefly see the menu where "Media Player" and "Calendar Event" could be individually selected and deselected, but the "App" then crashes ... -> see video

I have already tried clearing the cache of the settings, including restarting the smartphone.
    Would you really be grateful if you could help me so that the appointments are displayed again on the inactivity display.

Thank you in advance,
    Thomas

2. TK_Aut
    Donut Dec 4, 2021

TK_Aut , Dec 4, 2021 :
    So, I've been watching this for a while:
    Events for which a reminder is activated are reliably 45 min. shown on the inactivity display before the start of the event, as long as it is not a series event (that was my test appointment) - so it works.

The menu still crashes when I click on "Context Info" if i press it 2 times (like on the first Video)