[Submitted] Inbuilt screen recording with internal audio(gaming mode)

1. SAGAR SHANBHOGUE
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2019

SAGAR SHANBHOGUE , Apr 25, 2019 :
    Title Inbuilt screen recording with internal audio(gaming mode)
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 Stable 190403
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I would like to request a inbuilt screen recorder in the gaming mode itself most new devices have it already which will be unique. I don't see it why this main feature was not added.. Samsung has it. I am pretty sure others have requested it also but I would like a response in return for not getting this added yet. P. S - This feature helps a lot of people including the streamers to buy this product as a plus point though which i would be glad to recommend others it it has such features too to my friends and families. Thank you.
    Any other comments
    I would like to request a inbuilt screen recorder in the gaming mode itself most new devices have it already which will be unique. I don't see it why this main feature was not added.. Samsung has it. I am pretty sure others have requested it also but I would like a response in return for not getting this added yet.
    P. S - This feature helps a lot of people including the streamers to buy this product as a plus point though which i would be glad to recommend others it it has such features too to my friends and families.
    Thank you.