[INDIA PRODUCT LAUNCH ANNOUCEMENT]: OnePlus 3 Soft Gold

1. Vikas Gingerbread Staff Member Sep 7, 2016

Vikas, Sep 7, 2016 :
    OnePlus 3 Soft Gold.png

The news all our fans have been waiting to hear. We are finally launching the OnePlus 3 Soft Gold variant in India during the first week of October right in time for the festive holidays.

The colour, Soft Gold is unbelievably beautiful and incorporates visual artistry that takes inspiration from the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. Something you will fall in love with unknowingly. Its burnished craftsmanship is one of its kind - subtle, sophisticated and suave. Our latest OnePlus 3 Soft Gold variant has another thing going for it - it’s a head turner whenever you take it out of your pocket, anywhere you go.

With the top-of-the-line performance, build quality, design, and convenient features like Dash Charge, which gives you a day’s power in half an hour, the OnePlus 3 has quickly earned acclaim as perhaps the best Android smartphone on the market today. The Soft Gold variant will retail at the same price of Rs. 27,999.

Like the Graphite variant, the Soft Gold version will include all the sweetest deals that have made our smartphone coveted. Every Soft Gold purchase will automatically receive the following:
    • Rs. 500 worth Amazon Kindle Credits to buy a best-seller of your choosing
    • 12 months of double data on pre-paid and postpaid connections from Idea Cellular
    • 12 months of OnePlus Care complimentary accidental damage protection courtesy Servify
    Some awesome things headed you way next week on the Soft Gold. Keep a tab on your social media channels for the same.

Never Settle

2. bharat2110 Froyo Sep 7, 2016

3. Nidhin Raj KitKat Sep 7, 2016

4. kanagadeepan Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2016

kanagadeepan, Sep 7, 2016 :
    But NO VoLTE update for OP2 and OPX... I have already stopped 3 of my friends from buying OP3, [one has gone for S7 edge, others bought RN3] saying they will NEVER support old devices, so that after OP4 launch, they will leave OP3 in dust..

Both OP3 and OP2 are VoLTE capable. Now you have given VoLTE update for OP3 and NOT for OP2, fearing it will lesser the sales of OP3. But NOT giving VoLTE update to OP2 is ACTUALLY going to affect your sales more than giving one..

NOT caring the old customers is NOT AT ALL a good business practice, dear OnePlus... A happy OLD customer at the max gives 2 new good leads by word of mouth.. But a frustrated customer will block ten sales minimum...
    [​IMG]

Good luck, dear OnePlus team...

5. mrdsudhakar Cupcake Sep 7, 2016

6. nitin25748 Cupcake Sep 7, 2016

nitin25748, Sep 7, 2016 :
    A wonderful phone with a unique & ultimate color. A wonderful combo of beauty & technology. Woo hoo.

7. zaker hussain` Cupcake Sep 7, 2016

8. a023624a Honeycomb Sep 7, 2016

a023624a, Sep 7, 2016 :
    +1
    Furthermore, besides almost copying hTC's design, this so called unique gold color is not so unique after all. It's a shameless copying of hTC M9 gold color which they released 1.5 yrs back.

9. vivekmn Eclair Sep 7, 2016

remedy likes this.
  10. judhajitmisra Honeycomb Sep 7, 2016

11. djswapnil73 Cupcake Sep 7, 2016

12. sfksuperman Honeycomb Sep 8, 2016

sfksuperman, Sep 8, 2016 :

Well said, you stole the words from my mouth. OP2 is like RIP for oneplus now.
    Next june, i will buy samsung s8 if it arrives. Lost hope in OnePlus company.

kanagadeepan likes this.
  13. sfksuperman Honeycomb Sep 8, 2016

sfksuperman, Sep 8, 2016 :
    and one major heartbreaking news is that, iphone7 has launched..and as soon as it launched, Carl stated that he's making sandstone case for iphone7...
    Look...see people.... Has he forget about Oneplus 2?.. Is his interested in iphone more than oneplus 2?

This was not expected from Oneplus company that leaving behind their own phone software updates and works, they are concentrating on iPhones.... Shame!

kanagadeepan likes this.
  14. remedy KitKat Sep 9, 2016

remedy, Sep 9, 2016 :
    This is not unexpected. @Carl wants to make OP another Apple. Howvever, Apple is now in decline...

15. remedy KitKat Sep 9, 2016

remedy, Sep 9, 2016 :
    Is this MADE IN INDIA?

16. forever4kish Froyo Sep 11, 2016

forever4kish, Sep 11, 2016 :
    Jus head to Oneplus 3 forum page ..... Please clear all the bugs like battery drain n lot coz I was happy with Oneplus one n then I bought opx battery drain like hell not at all happy with the phone u guys pls do some help with battery drain or else u gonna loose more customers like me .....

17. nareshb Gingerbread Sep 12, 2016

18. saiki4116 Gingerbread Sep 13, 2016

saiki4116, Sep 13, 2016 :
    They don't learn. At least there is hope for OPO users that Cyanogen would give volte and android 7, but OPX customers are screwed.

19. bhatnagar.sunny10 Cupcake Sep 16, 2016

bhatnagar.sunny10, Sep 16, 2016 :
    Thanks

20. Shivamnarang Eclair Sep 18, 2016