India Specific Invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Dec 8, 2014

Naman Bhalla , Dec 8, 2014 :
    MOST IMPORTANT :-
    You guys are requested to stay active on this thread and post about this thread wherever you think it is required (your signature,posts sharing invites,etc..).This will help the thread stay on the first page and a lot more people will be benefited.

Good.You will get an invite as soon as we have invites to share and you are at the top of the list of deserving candidates.Moreover participate in the contests conducted by Amazon and OnePlus as there you have a much bigger chance of getting an invite.Hope for the best.

You all are requested to fill the form requesting an invite,if you haven't till now.Moreover participate in the contests conducted by Amazon and OnePlus as there you have a much bigger chance of getting an invite.

Sharing an invite with CLUB INDIA is also good. Ponds shares invites with people on a PM basis when he has a large number of invites to share(30 or more).Here we share an invite as and when we get it on a deserving basis.You can share anywhere you want.

Thanks.Your shared invite will definitely help a deserving member to get his OnePlus One.Looking forward for your invite.:)

Love your support.Yes this thread is genuine.We have already shared invites with 7+ people.

Congrats guys.Enjoy your OnePlus.Don't forget to help this thread by sharing your invites,whenever you get.

Welcome :)

shindeswap and mukesingh like this.
  2. igeekyayush
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

igeekyayush , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Dude share with me if possible :)

Also guys also Participate in Invite Contest. You will win India Specific Invite for sure!! GO HERE

mukesingh likes this.
  3. abhi619
    Froyo Dec 8, 2014

abhi619 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    hi naman
    shared my invites via google form.
    pl confirm.:)

mukesingh likes this.
  4. Naman Bhalla

Thanks for sharing . I can see them in the responses. Will soon be shared with a deserving person.

mukesingh likes this.
  5. silentsilence
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  6. LalitBarik
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

LalitBarik , Dec 8, 2014 :
    I just donated 1 invite using the Google form. Please confirm receipt of the same and if possible tag me when the invite is given to a deserving member.

mukesingh likes this.
  7. Naman Bhalla

I confirm that we have received invite shared by you. Infact,you are already tagged (see the main post - under SPOILER).Thanks for sharing the invite.It will help a deserving person for sure.

mukesingh likes this.
  8. princeRohith
    Donut Dec 8, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  9. LalitBarik
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  10. Naman Bhalla

He received an invite 4 days ago.He won an invite yesterday from Amazon and shared with us.
    Hope this helps.

mukesingh, satemi and LalitBarik like this.
  11. Naman Bhalla

How did you say that?
    We give invites to people who deserve it only and ensure to the best that it is not sold.That is why we ask for screenshots of order confirmation page from people who get invites from us.

mukesingh and satemi like this.
  12. tspreeth
    Donut Dec 8, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  13. Vivektom
    Donut Dec 9, 2014

Vivektom , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Hi, I need an invite, India, for 1+. A big fan and waiting for invite since last 2 weeks eagerly.... need 1+ badly ... thanks :)

mukesingh likes this.
  14. princeRohith
    Donut Dec 9, 2014

princeRohith , Dec 9, 2014 :
    reason 1 : http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_from...0.H0.Xone plus one&_nkw=one plus one&_sacat=0
    reason 2: participated all five days and made my friends also to participate by telling how good the phone is no body got the invite. Do u think we or even I dont deserve invite. ;)

mukesingh likes this.
  15. srattan
    Donut Dec 9, 2014

srattan , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Pretty difficult for a fresher to get an invite it seems. I think I have to pass over to get another phone. :(

mukesingh, dhiraj686 and princeRohith like this.
  16. Karthik2
    Froyo Dec 9, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  17. ajgaonkar1
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  18. Vineet15
    Eclair Dec 9, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  19. Karthik2
    Froyo Dec 9, 2014

mukesingh likes this.
  20. Preethi23
    Donut Dec 9, 2014

Preethi23 , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I
    have registered for the invite... But my points are very less. Still Hope to get selected

mukesingh likes this.