Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. madhusundaram7
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

madhusundaram7 , Aug 5, 2016 :

Dear Carl,

Please let us know, when Soft Gold will Launch in India, at least give some approximate projection.

Waiting for your OnePlus 3 soft gold device since April'2016, loosing patience.

Regards,
    Madhu
    India

2. Sensation
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

Sensation , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Early birds are definitely rewarded handsomely. Thanks for this wonderful experience guys! 10k mAh power bank and the amazing Loop VR :D

3. jimbojangles
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

jimbojangles , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Same question.
    It looks as though the UK isn't affected because we're not on the list, can't understand why not though...sorry only just come back on this forum..

Vilfy likes this.
  4. mkernbach
    KitKat Aug 5, 2016

mkernbach , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Guys, following Carl's words, the delay will start for orders placed AFTER 9th of August... As you ordered BEFORE you'll not be affected...

5. RicardoFRSP
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

RicardoFRSP , Aug 5, 2016 :

That's not true. Because i have a priority shipping, 3-7 days of delivery, but mine will only arrive next month. i bought one on the 2nd August with ships immediately information, but still only next month

Vilfy likes this.
  6. mkernbach
    KitKat Aug 5, 2016

mkernbach , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Then escalate it to Carl :)
    I just quoted his words...

7. Kelvinator
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

Kelvinator , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I've ordered on the 2nd of august and I'm also surprised the estimated delivery date is set on the 2nd of september.
    I've just talked to live chat and they said my order is 'Pending WMS'. They don't know when it will be dispatched but they do say the delivery date is an error on the page? I didn't buy that, but I'll wait for a week to see if maybe it's an error for real, you never know...

But somewhere it does make sense since a lot of countries won't be able to order after the 9th of august which will be til 12th of september. Well, that's approx. a month. Well guess what, if the information is correct I've already to wait for a month, so dohhh, their step sounds quite logical to reduce even more backlog orders.

And if you read the words of Carl correctly, he says:

" Those who have ordered do not need to worry. Please go by the estimated delivery date and wait for your package. This only applies to new orders after Aug 9."

So, actually he is saying the delayed ETD is correct. With 'this' in the second sentence he means that you (the countries on the list) can't order after the 9th of august.

Communication/marketing isn't a USP of the company OP, only their products are.

8. roman_p
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

roman_p , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Here as well:
    I ordered in the night of July 30th to 31st. Estimated Dispatch was Aug 9th, estimated delivery Aug. 15.
    I received the email and the phone is dispatched today. That's 4 working days after my order. Not too bad I would say. I can't complain, at least not at the moment.
    I hope to have the phone beginning of next week, perhaps on Tuesday or Wednesday.

9. G_Anton_Tereshko_wpTc
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

G_Anton_Tereshko_wpTc , Aug 5, 2016 :
    this is try!
    I ordered at 1 august (before order i speak with support, and they tell me, that will be shipped after 5-7 days) but yesterday support tell me that i must waiting 3 week.
    I buy USA version

10. Bevcan
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

Bevcan , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Also with me they were sent before the expected time. Estimated dispatch was 9. Avg they send today. I already get mesage from DHL that the packet will be deliwered on 9. Avg.

11. RicardoFRSP
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

That's nice. Congrats! When you receive it Post a Review so we can see if everything came ok!

12. Burritor
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

Burritor , Aug 5, 2016 :
    [Quote = "Wahoux, de la publicación: 15132510, miembro de: 184302"] más de un mes : Eek:[/ quote]
    Lo bueno Es Que por lo menos avisan, gracias.

13. RicardoFRSP
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

Just noticed now that when you add a oneplus3 graphite to the cart just before the checkout just below there are 4 symbols...one says it will be dispatched within 2 days..europe version...guess they let that one pass by..

14. dejan16v
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2016

dejan16v , Aug 5, 2016 :
    People you can order Oneplus 2 and receive it on time.
    It is still great phone.
    Hurry up, it may run out of stock.

15. G_Adam_Pustay_CbAN
    Donut Aug 5, 2016

G_Adam_Pustay_CbAN , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I just checked the page where you would like to add OP3 and in below section is mentioned estimated delivery time. They already corrected it and you can see that it takes 4 weeks for graphite one and around 12 days for Soft gold. It is really pity that they changed it after many complaints and it seems that they are safe. I really do not know what to do, I still hope that next week it will be dispatched.

16. bplesa
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

bplesa , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Never Settle indeed.

Now it is time to MOVE ON!!!!
    Bye-Bye OP

TvdB likes this.
  17. Vilfy
    Froyo Aug 6, 2016

Vilfy , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Germany isn't among the EU countries that are affected.

18. Malina27
    Froyo Aug 6, 2016

Malina27 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    One question for the #Carl. Why do you stop sales on August 9th when its obvious that you have stock problem now. Why are you taking people money and fail to deliver what is paid for. That is not nice nor fair to your buyers. With this statement you are trying to make excuse for yourself but you should stop sale on the day you made that statement.

Vilfy likes this.
  19. G_burns_family_bIBN
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

G_burns_family_bIBN , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Hi

My gold OP3 was ordered 2nd Aug, delivered to Spain 5th Aug. Happy with that.... just need to sort out a couple of nano sims....

20. G_burns_family_bIBN
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

G_burns_family_bIBN , Aug 6, 2016 :
    ... I should add that the estimated delivery date was 14th August...