Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. MacDaddy8000
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

MacDaddy8000 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    One thing i find very strange, when i ordered on 1.Aug it said normal shipping would dispatch the 29.Aug and arrive 3.Sep, but priority would also ship 29.Aug but arrive 12.Sep, but i choosed Priority because the Live Chat told me it was a bug, but it doesnt sound right that you Pay extra to recieve your Phone later than normal shipping?

2. nyzproof333
    KitKat Aug 6, 2016

nyzproof333 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Chucky get banned? What about that guy with the juice head weight lifter as his avatar that Carl told to GTFO? Where's he?

Tobikage likes this.
  3. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Aug 6, 2016

Tobikage , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Yup.....quite a while ago.

Hmm.....forgot who that was.

nyzproof333 likes this.
  4. nyzproof333
    KitKat Aug 6, 2016

nyzproof333 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    I can't remember that guys name but he was an absolute maroon. He never had a point to his criticism.

Tobikage likes this.
  5. verpeiler
    Donut Aug 6, 2016

verpeiler , Aug 6, 2016 :
    If it takes 4 weeks, what's the problem? Sometimes you have to wait for good things. They sell more phones than they can produce, that's a nice for OPO and a bit unfortunate for customers. It happens almost every year with the iPhone.

So calm down, and enjoy the wait. ;-)

Ambhenriques likes this.
  6. alexis.bosman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2016

7. Graggpr
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

Graggpr , Aug 6, 2016 :
    So the shipping estimate says 7 weeks (which is around 24th of september) if i order it now will i still get it before the people that order it on the 12th?

8. metenslat
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2016

metenslat , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Nobody knows!!!

9. Opp0
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

Opp0 , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Hey Carl

TBH I think the shipping time is awful from DHL ,It took more than 1 week to ship my order from Poland to UK. Oneplus should review its delivery carriers .

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016

10. Graggpr
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

Graggpr , Aug 6, 2016 :
    I guess they should know if it is a first-come first serve or not

11. metenslat
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2016

Yes ofcourse but not how much earlier!

12. Graggpr
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

Graggpr , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Not trying to find out HOW early it is going to come, just wanted to know if i order now will i get it before the people that order in a month.

13. metenslat
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2016

Ofcourse they deliver the same product earlier to somebody who ordered earlier

14. mihaitaus
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2016

mihaitaus , Aug 6, 2016 :
    I've read somewhere that has appeared some sings of OnePlus 3 MINI on some benchmark site... Maybe that's why they run out of OP3 units so fast.. They are producing another phone.

15. lkosova
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2016

lkosova , Aug 7, 2016 :
    Arrival...... You and them get notified or when shipper drops off to you.

anmel likes this.
  16. lutti
    KitKat Aug 7, 2016

lutti , Aug 7, 2016 :
    I don't see Finland on that list and yet when i think about ordering Three i see this "Estimated availability: Ships within 7 weeks" ...so what the * is that???

I only had to wait for 8 weeks to get an invite for One and 4 days for the phone to arrive after i placed the order. And i was among the early people to get my invite. It all became more easy as the time went by.

So was the invite system all that bad? I have barely convinced my self that it doesn't matter that the Three is not as beautiful as One and that about everything else in the Three is better compared to One ...and now that i have brainwashed my self enough and thought it's worth getting even though the extra 100€ in the price i just am not able to?

Martin Estrand likes this.
  17. G_Ruben_Azevedo_juMc
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2016

G_Ruben_Azevedo_juMc , Aug 7, 2016 :
    Hi everyone, I have a quick question, since the OnePlus 3 sales are going to be on hold for Europe starting on the 9th. I live in Portugal and I was going to check out today being the 7th and the estimate delivery is on 26th september. Is this information correct?

18. randras83
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2016

randras83 , Aug 7, 2016 :
    It's an estimated time. When you get an sms form DHL there will be the date. :) But sure now days the delivery process takes longer, than earlier. I've ordered on 4th August and the estimate delivery date is 31st of August.

19. Oragon
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2016

Oragon , Aug 7, 2016 :
    OnePlus 3... i've waited months already, i can wait a little more
    (Like a week or so) :cool:

20. Oragon
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2016

Oragon , Aug 7, 2016 :
    Also my delivery time says August 30, is there any chance i'll get it sooner than that?
    (Placed order on August 3)
    I live in Belgium