Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. G_Tim_JP_rvzc
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

G_Tim_JP_rvzc , Aug 3, 2016 :
    You can pretty much ignore the estimates. I ordered mine on July 13th in Germany and it said "ships in 7 days" on the website. The estimated arrival was 26th of July and estimated dispatch on the 18th I think. On the 14th I go an e-Mail confirmation that my OnePlus 3 is on its way. It arrived on the 16th. I have heard similar stories from many people in Germany.

I don't know if they still ship much faster than all the estimates they put out of course.

2. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 3, 2016

Tobikage , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I really don't give a **** about the 3 TBH. :p

Might be interested in the OP4 if they get their shit together by then.......else , it's another Nexus to follow the 6.

meatandy, jaimal_tandel and malidan like this.
  3. Xendle
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

Xendle , Aug 3, 2016 :
    So I ordered mine august 1th, I should be good right? :) (Belgium)

4. jcpalomino
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

5. Wombosvideo
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

Wombosvideo , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Hey. I'd really like to see a store in Switzerland. Really looking forward for this :)

6. RicardoFRSP
    Donut Aug 3, 2016

RicardoFRSP , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Well, i bought onde yesterday because it said shipps immediately. Now it says 29th August. If i knew i would have chose a different one because i needed one fast..

7. flipson
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

flipson , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Yeah I think that this was the case. But with this new announcement and the given dates so far in the future I honestly think they have run out of stock. Also people who ordered the soft gold got it shipped the next day seems like graphite is the problem.

8. pa5t1s
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2016

pa5t1s , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Well, it's the ransom of success :) Thanks @Carl for keeping everybody informed about the highs and lows of mass-production of technological devices : as already said, it's better late than never.

9. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2016

malidan , Aug 3, 2016 :
    My N6 is really quite fluid on N beta 2, I'm just shy of 100k and no slows ups In sight, so their is no need to commit suicide by buying a 3. But if they sort the issue I might look at one later in the year.
    The Note 7, Nexus and whatever LG are cooking are well and truley on my radar.

Tobikage likes this.
  10. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 3, 2016

Tobikage , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Naah....not interested in the 3 at all really.

I would be tempted if it had a bit of individuality though :p

They can cram all of that 6GB RAM and the latest shiny new Snapdragon into the thing for all I care....but $300 for the N6 is better VFM than a $420 OP3 as things stand with OnePlus after sales service and sketchy at best software support

marteebee and malidan like this.
  11. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2016

malidan , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I can't disagree with that, the supersize screen and front speakers are pure quality.

Tobikage likes this.
  12. mihaitaus
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

mihaitaus , Aug 3, 2016 :
    i ordered op3 on 29 june . Estimated dispatch was 05 aug and arrival at 10 aug. Now just got updated with dispatch on 9 aug and arrival on 14 aug. And i have 2 orders on the same day both with the same delay. @Carl you said people who ordered before 09 aug no need to worry.Btw i`m from Romania.

13. Hadas90
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2016

14. TraxXavier
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

15. Kerkdriel
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2016

Kerkdriel , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Ok, will not order the OnePlus 3 this moment. I'm still happy with my OnePlus One #NeverSettle

Live chat (support) can't do anything for me :(

16. G_Adam_Pustay_CbAN
    Donut Aug 3, 2016

G_Adam_Pustay_CbAN , Aug 3, 2016 :
    As was mentioned by couple of guys I also ordered my OP3 on 2nd August and it says that the expected dispatch is 29th August and delivery 3rd September. Therefore I contacted support and they told me that there is some issue with their system and I should expect the dispatch in 3 business days and delivery witihn 5-9 days. However based on these "great" news I am really worried if the support was right. :(

Anyway I decided to by this phone because is awesome and the price is the best one. And to be honest I am happy that the invitations were canceled.

17. Gandalf95
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

Gandalf95 , Aug 3, 2016 :
    From the 9th... So if I order mine tomorrow I'm still ok in terms of shipping? Sorry if this is a stupid question but it isn't clear to me. "Like saying we're going out of stock soon, everyone buy now!"

18. tomodig
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

tomodig , Aug 3, 2016 :
    What about those of us who got faulty ones and have to RMA. Will delivery times on actual functioning devices be longer?

19. Jopa
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

Jopa , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I ordered on August 2nd and it says it will be dispatched on 10th. I'm in Croatia.

20. Kolyok
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

Kolyok , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Me And some of my friends wanted to order on thursday (tomorrow) Now we dont know what to do. Hungary