Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. willngg Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

2. F_João_Pereira_AoGv Eclair Aug 4, 2016

F_João_Pereira_AoGv, Aug 4, 2016 :
    It's not gonna happen.

3. Deepak.Si KitKat Aug 4, 2016

Deepak.Si, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Saw the update thread yesterday.... The first comment was.... Something more than words :p
    Don't help sometimes.... When there is super higher demand and less inventory.... It just one second work. :eek:

meatandy and Tobikage like this.
  4. sebasm Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

sebasm, Aug 4, 2016 :
    @Carl

I don't know where else to write about this, maybe there's an off chance you can help. I ordered a phone and style bundle on Monday on this week. The payment was deducted from my bank account and I have received an e-mail confirmation for the order placed, but My Orders shows nothing. I've reached out to support 5 times, they just tell me to wait..for something. Order, refund, they can't tell me because they can't find any order issued by me.
    One of the support agents opened a ticket on this issue #676317. I supplied the information but, again, no feedback in over two days the ticket's been opened for.

At this point my money is gone and I don't know if I am going to receive an order, a refund or what. And now you're saying orders in my region will stop soon. I'd really like to get through this shopping experience with more than just my time wasted. Thanks.

Adam Krisko likes this.
  5. guanyu210379 Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2016

guanyu210379, Aug 4, 2016 :
    @Adam Krisko Can you take a look at this please?

Adam Krisko and Deepak.Si like this.
  6. condemned Gingerbread Aug 4, 2016

condemned, Aug 4, 2016 :
    But why those countries? Most of them are quite small ones with fairly small population and even smaller number of potential buyers.
    Didn't you just get rid of bunch of small ones so you can feed the larger countries instead?

You could easily stop shipping to UK and can likely have enough units for most of the countries listed.

Vilfy and Tobikage like this.
  7. Tobikage Nougat Aug 4, 2016

Tobikage, Aug 4, 2016 :
    I think you've answered your own question there ;)

jaimal_tandel and Deepak.Si like this.
  8. naim_haji Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

naim_haji, Aug 4, 2016 :
    @Carl

My Oneplus3 was due to arrive on Tuesday but no sign of it. The tracking number shows the only update was information received and they haven't received the package. Does the problem extend to the UK?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016

9. G_Bálint_Bánhegyi_urxt Eclair Aug 4, 2016

G_Bálint_Bánhegyi_urxt, Aug 4, 2016 :
    But why does it say that dispatch date is Aug 26, if these changes only apply after Aug 9?
    Has the stock gone out so quickly since yesterday?

Vilfy likes this.
  10. batcha76 Gingerbread Aug 4, 2016

batcha76, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Hi Carl,

Is there any plan for future update for oneplus 2. Oneplus concentrating only on the new launches not for the old devices.

11. hado67 Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

hado67, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Står inget om Sverige. Beställde min den 1:a och den dyker upp på måndag, 8/8.

12. OPFanBoyTillEnd Honeycomb Aug 4, 2016

OPFanBoyTillEnd, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Look at it the other way. They can keep up India (I'm pretty sure the version is the same as EU, but may be wrong), Germany and UK by stopping a lot of smaller nations. I wouldn't have done it, probably, but I think it's got a point.

13. jaimal_tandel Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2016

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016

Tobikage likes this.
  14. aaron.hossain75 Lollipop Aug 4, 2016

15. Tobikage Nougat Aug 4, 2016

Tobikage, Aug 4, 2016 :
    He probably uses an iPhone anyway :rolleyes:

16. Jaffix Froyo Aug 4, 2016

Jaffix, Aug 4, 2016 :
    @Carl It would be awesome if you could give us an information on the stock of the graphite version. I ordered a graphite op3 from the german store two days ago when it said "ships immediately" on the product page. In my confirmation mail though, it said it would dispatch on august 29th (same shows up in my orders list).
    Today, the soft gold version still has "ships within 8 days" on the product page and if I try to set up an order, it says it would dispatch on august 11th.

The thing is, I don't have the time to wait for my graphite phone to arrive in late august or september, because I am leaving the country for work in 2.5 weeks. If you could tell us if the graphite phone's stock would replenish anytime soon, I could cancel my order and go for a soft gold one (although I like the black front a lot more).
    Chat support told me I shouldn't worry as the following would still apply and the display of longer dispatch/shipping times would be a website glitch:

As a clueless customer, it would be great if you could shed some light on this!

17. G_Alice_Catellani_PwDB Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

18. anmel Donut Aug 4, 2016

anmel, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Do you know when the warranty period starts to count?
    By the purchase, dispatch or arrival date?

Vilfy likes this.
  19. mojoyoyo77 Lollipop Senior Moderator Aug 4, 2016

mojoyoyo77, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Dates are estimated, usually sent before the estimated date, but you can not count on it, shipments too many variables influence.

20. RicardoFRSP Donut Aug 4, 2016

RicardoFRSP, Aug 4, 2016 :
    Ok now! after i wrote this yesterday, today the changed the status of the ships immediately to 4 weeks when we buy one. Glad to know OnePlus. At least you correct one thing wrong. It was 2 days too late....
    I say again, if i had been correctly informed i would not have bought oneplus 3. Sorry for the honesty but it's the truth. You said you would shipp immediatly and that was the main factor for me, when you knew you had troubles to accomplish what you were promising. Very Very negative impression...

Vilfy likes this.