Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. runboy93
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2016

2. F_João_Pereira_AoGv
    Eclair Aug 4, 2016

F_João_Pereira_AoGv , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Well, seems that we have two versions for the same story: normal processing and delays on shipping.

@Carl says that orders before Aug 9 doesn't need to worry, but now assistants on chat say that will really take to the end of the month to receive OP3.

It's really a punch in the back for the ones who read that words from a trustable person and bought the phone and now have to wait a huge amount of time. I understand the stock situation, but that was a really good way to make things.

Vilfy likes this.
  3. Lav64
    Froyo Aug 4, 2016

Lav64 , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Will this announcement mean orders placed in unaffected countries will get quicker deliveries?

4. RicardoFRSP
    Donut Aug 4, 2016

RicardoFRSP , Aug 4, 2016 :
    That means that a person who buys the phone in Germany next week will get their phone first than i will, and i made my buy this week....one week earlier

5. techygeek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2016

6. gibek
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

7. TvdB
    Eclair Aug 4, 2016

TvdB , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Me 2.. It s sucks a little bit... Customer service mentioned that the website information was wrong. No problem.

And now the thread of @Carl ...
    Please Give the right information on you r website !! Also the assistants on the chat gives yesterday no worry delivery like de faq.... and now a month.
    :mad::mad::confused::mad::eek:
    Shame on u 4 the customers

8. A.I.
    Eclair Aug 4, 2016

A.I. , Aug 4, 2016 :
    To make matters worse today the estimated delivery date of my OP3 went from 2nd of September to 5th of September. I really am considering cancelling my order now. This is ridiculous.

Vilfy likes this.
  9. Michael198430
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

Michael198430 , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Just had a chat did my order thuesday and they keep telling 3-7 workdays

10. sfomin
    Nougat Aug 4, 2016

sfomin , Aug 4, 2016 :
    [​IMG] oh man

nyzproof333 likes this.
  11. MacDaddy8000
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

MacDaddy8000 , Aug 4, 2016 :
    I would like a straight answer, because i ordered the 1.August with priority shipping and in the order proces it said ships on 29.August, but i asked on the live chat if this was the real shipping date, and they said it was an error on the homepage and it would ship in 1-3 days, so i finished my order. But it havent shipped yet, so today i asked on the live chat again why it havent shipped and he just said there was a lot of orders so there was a little delay. But i just want a straight answer will i arrive next week or will i have to wait a month. Its pretty lame offering priority shipping if its the same wait.

12. willngg
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

willngg , Aug 4, 2016 :
    maybe i should cancel my order and get it from a chinese reseller lol banggood gearbest etc always hooking me up ...

13. F_João_Pereira_AoGv
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

F_João_Pereira_AoGv , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I'm on the same situation, bro. It sucks, but the phone worths the wait!

The "priority" is the time that it takes between the shipment and to receive. The current delay is in take out the phone from the warehouse.

14. ashish1107
    Froyo Aug 5, 2016

ashish1107 , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Hello friends,I already own 1+1 from the time since it was available close to 2 years i believe still smooth ,im looking for 1+3 to buy just waiting for amazon india to have some cashback festival so that i get it at little discount from marked price B.T.W im from India.

15. anmel
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

16. mihaitaus
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

mihaitaus , Aug 5, 2016 :
    well guys i guess the estimated dispatch and delivery date system has a glitch. Let me tell you my story.
    My order was placed on 29 with dispatch on 5aug and delivery on 10 aug. Well, after Carl announcement i cheked again and surprise, dates changed. New dispatch 9 aug and arrival on 14 aug. i was mad like everyone here but yesterday i check again aaaaand. surpriseagain. my 2 orders are both dispatched. And it was 4 aug. The delivery date it's the same 14 aug, but that is wrong because from Poland to Romania it's close. So i guess my orders will arrive sooner than they first estimate. Thank you Oneplus.

17. G_Bálint_Bánhegyi_urxt
    Eclair Aug 5, 2016

G_Bálint_Bánhegyi_urxt , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Hope some of us will have the same case :)

mihaitaus and Kirakichi like this.
  18. G_Pavel_Friebert_OGvx
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

G_Pavel_Friebert_OGvx , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Greetings
    I have an order from the 1st of August and I am doing well - the expected departure on August 29. I'm from the Czech Republic and it is among the countries with the suspension of sales from August 9th. Information is very contradictory - August 9 in order to be dealt with in the period 3-7 working days and expected delivery date is missing or anticipated departure dates correctly and the phone I received my order according to September 3?
    When ordering my phone was in stock and the payment was made. The phone I want, but expect to pay after more than a month ... I do not like :-(

19. hjano
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

hjano , Aug 5, 2016 :
    It's crystal clear.... "If you’re planning to purchase but can’t do it before we pause sales, ..." .... "Those who have ordered do not need to worry. Please go by the estimated delivery date and wait for your package. This only applies to new orders after Aug 9."

20. Mark Falsing
    Moderator Moderator Aug 5, 2016

Mark Falsing , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Best phone made so far