Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. Thouixe
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

Thouixe , Oct 4, 2016 :
    High Five ! Your order has been shipped ! :):)

Order : Sep 12, 2016 07:34 AM (Soft Gold)
    Delivery (estimated) : Oct 7, 2016, in France (standard delivery)

Good luck for thoose who are still waiting !

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016

koshnaranek1 likes this.
  2. l0ubar
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

l0ubar , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Nice! I ordered at 5:34 and it's still processing :p
    I hope that the fast delivery is really fast ;)
    Di you get a tracking number ?

3. Thouixe
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

Thouixe , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Where do you live and when is the estimated delivery date ?
    I didn't get the tracking number from DHL yet, but I checked on the DHL website with my order number and it seems they picked up my parcel in Poland at 9:49 this morning.

4. nic_t27
    Donut Oct 4, 2016

nic_t27 , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 14th of September. Estimated dispatch is tomorrow (5th of October). Still pending shipment.
    I ordered the soft gold version + case + dash charger. I live in Greece.

5. l0ubar
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

l0ubar , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I live in France and the estimated delivery date is tomorrow (estimated dispatch yesterday).
    Where did you check DHL tracking? I tried and I see nothing with my order number but maybe I'm on the wrong website (or maybe it's not sent yet ;p ).

6. G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Mine just got shipped minutes ago. I ordered the Soft Gold on the 12th of September, 1PM Portugal time. Yours should be leaving soon as well, then. I can't track it yet though. D:

7. danielpf
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

danielpf , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I bought mine September 12 at 6AM and still processing... I'm gonna cry. (and the standard delivery for Spain is October 10, I didn't understand anything about the order and the dates of oneplus and dhl...)

8. G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

They can't ship them all at once. :p I just reported mine as shipped so other people know they are being sent out. If yours is supposed to be sent out now, I guess it will.
    Mine says 10th of October as well but I'm guessing it'll be here sooner, as I was told that even with normal shipment, the phone would probably get here sooner than expected.. I pushed some of the workers yesterday and apparently my phone was sent on priority. Not sure though, so I don't know my dates either. We'll see.

9. koshnaranek1
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

koshnaranek1 , Oct 4, 2016 :
    soft gold , with dash charger bundle and car charger bought on 12th september ( belgium) got my high five:D:D:D
    i got the dhl tracking number but it seems that number is not known yet

10. danielpf
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

danielpf , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Yes, but I don't understand at all, why different delivery date from countries that are next.
    And much less, why they didn't send orders by purchase order (as it would be normal).

11. G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

The delivery dates are the same. Just like you, my delivery date is on the 10th. Countries further away from ours, that might be related to what warehouse the phone is coming from. I do believe they do send them out by purchase order, on each warehouse. But stock varies in each warehouse.

12. danielpf
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

danielpf , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I doubt they have a warehouse for France, one for Spain and one for Portugal.
    And the important thing is that:
    Common sense tells me that it is normal to send first orders of 6 am and not those of the 1 pm.
    But this is oneplus.

13. l0ubar
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

l0ubar , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Just received an SMS, mine is sent! I should receive it tomorrow (priority shipping)

Thouixe likes this.
  14. G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

I believe those all come from Poland's warehouse. Point is, just because you haven't been updated yet, it doesn't mean it hasn't been shipped. DHL got my parcel at 9AM, I was notified at 11AM. They do tell you they send orders out by purchase order, but they never said we'd be notified on real time. Yeah, the shipping sucks at the moment, we've been waiting for a month. But we can't really say whose phone is being shipped before someone else's...

15. potolako
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

potolako , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Thanks for waiting. The order is under Final processing meaning we have the stocks in hand an its acquiring to get the tracking code with the courier . We appreciate your patience to wait for the next 24 - 48 for the tracking number .

from OP support. I placed my order on 12th September 7.43AM, so I guess I will have to wait more than a week (taking into account the delivery time from the courier...)

16. samip537
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2016

samip537 , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I don't know if this is the right thread, but does anyone know what's the situation with the Silver Bullet's for the OP3 in Europe?

17. MickyFoley
    Froyo Oct 4, 2016

MickyFoley , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Priority delivery to Austria is done by UPS. Just saying :). Also got the mail, it's shipped out now.
    P.S.: Ordered the OP3 in Soft Gold
    Car Dash Charger
    Flipcase in black

18. danielpf
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

danielpf , Oct 4, 2016 :
    Yes, but it's not normal confirm shipments for orders made at 1pm, and tell to people that made the order at 6am the same day: "come back tomorrow at afternoon or the day after tomorrow to see if it has been sent".

19. G_Susana_Francisco_KEAo
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

I agree, I just don't think it hasn't been sent yet. You can do almost anythingwith a program, but unless you integrate your sistem with DHL's system, which I don't see happening, the shipping info will have to be manually updated. So what I think happened is no one updated the status of your order to shipped yet, not necessarily that it hasn't been shipped. :p

20. danielpf
    Eclair Oct 4, 2016

danielpf , Oct 4, 2016 :
    I hope that can be that. I hope.
    Because if is not that, it seems as a joke.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016