Information on OnePlus 3 Availability in Europe

1. Aqulex84 Froyo Oct 18, 2016

Aqulex84, Oct 18, 2016 :
    Why is that Graphite Version so hard to get. I ordered at the 30.09. and my estimated dispatch is 28.10. and the estimated delivery on 3.11. That´s so rubbish . I will be patient but if nothing happens up to the 30.10. the order is cancelled and ill take some more money and get my phone at a dealer from another brand.

2. viane_97 Gingerbread Oct 19, 2016

viane_97, Oct 19, 2016 :
    On the 27.10 you will receive a sms from dhl, don't worry!

Aqulex84 likes this.
  3. jhakrie Donut Oct 20, 2016

jhakrie, Oct 20, 2016 :
    well, had mine now for 10 days, it arrived 3 days earlier then promised, but in the end i got it 1 day ealier because of the weekend.

Been playing with it for 10 days now and it is worth the wait!

so keep strong and holdout!

4. kjiaksj Cupcake Oct 22, 2016

5. G_Jonas_DJ_GHCw Cupcake Oct 27, 2016

G_Jonas_DJ_GHCw, Oct 27, 2016 :
    I ordered the graphite one on the 21st of september(ordered and payment received). Estimated dispatch was october 21 and estimated delivery october 27.

Changed to processing on october 19
    Shipped october 20 (never received a tracking number)
    Arrived on october 25
    I'm from Belgium

6. hgoor Gingerbread Oct 30, 2016

hgoor, Oct 30, 2016 :
    It seems there is huge difference in how EU is handled vs the US, and it su*** ba***. Example: my girlfriend and I both ordered the OnePlus 3 on the same date: October 16th. She happens to be in the US and I am in EU. Hers will be delivered next week: but I have to wait 2 more weeks for mine!

I talked to support and they said they deliver from different warehouses for US and EU.

Obviously a big fat lie, as her DHL tracking shows it's shipped from Shenzen and it's common knowledge that there is no stock left in either warehouse (or delivery would take less than a week).

Now: since I expect mine will be shipped from Shenzen as well, does anyone know how that works with customs and taxes? I mean: originally they would ship from a warehouse in Europe (Poland?) so it would be a shipment within EU and there are no additional taxes/VAT etc. But if it now originates from Shenzen, how does that work?

7. benoslav Cupcake Oct 30, 2016

8. rarog Lollipop Senior Moderator Oct 31, 2016

rarog, Oct 31, 2016 :
    Even if it comes from outside of EU, all the import taxes and duties are paid by OnePlus. If for any reason DHL does something wrong, you should contact support. In the past they either sent some papers to DHL to confirm the payment or refunded the customer for what he had to pay.

hgoor likes this.
  9. Francis Z. Test Engineer Staff Member Oct 31, 2016

10. hgoor Gingerbread Nov 1, 2016

hgoor, Nov 1, 2016 :
    Cool. I should have remembered this from my OnePlus One, but that's over 2yrs ago...

Thanks...

11. F_Mindaugas_Baginskas_ie Froyo Nov 1, 2016

F_Mindaugas_Baginskas_ie, Nov 1, 2016 :
    The availability in europe seems pretty low right now. Ordered it with priority shipping, so that after the 2 weeks wait I can get it shipped in 1-2 days to my house lol.

12. G_Κρητικός_Γι Cupcake Nov 1, 2016

G_Κρητικός_Γι, Nov 1, 2016 :
    Is anyone place order around 16/10 in EU? What is your estimated dispatch? Do you have any change?
    Here is mine.

ORDER: Oct 16, 2016 08:18:30 PM
    • Nov 8, 2016
      Estimated dispatch

• Nov 16, 2016
      Estimated delivery

13. rarog Lollipop Senior Moderator Nov 1, 2016

rarog, Nov 1, 2016 :
    You're welcome. Nobody wants to pay extra and I can understand all the concerns. :)

14. laufgas Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

laufgas, Nov 2, 2016 :
    I ordered just a bit before you. Here is mine. Should be shipped tomorrow.
    • Nov 3, 2016
      Estimated dispatch

• Nov 10, 2016
      Estimated delivery
    I hope I won't be having any sort of delays.

15. jevermeister Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

jevermeister, Nov 2, 2016 :
    I ordered on Oct 4th and estimated dispatch is Nov. 2nd, esimated delivery is Nov. 7th.
    So it is Nov 2nd now and still in "processing" :-(
    I live in Germany.

My Girlfriend ordered her phone one day earlier ond Oct 3rd and she got her phone yesterday, one day after she got the notification of delivery. It is now stuck in a DHL dispenser Unit.
    According to the delivery time it seems to be delivered from isnide EU.

I want that Oneplus so bad, my OPO is broken for 4 weeks now and my S3 mini is driving me nuts.

Nils

16. beingaabidali Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

17. beingaabidali Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

beingaabidali, Nov 2, 2016 :
    Mr.Carl Pei,
    I have bought an OnePlus 3 since 1 month ago it was working quit well, but now recently it had an connectivity problem to wifi and also bluetooth is not working. I have updated all the released versions until today. Still wifi and Bluetooth is not working. So please be kind enough to get me a solution for this problem.
    Kindly Requesting,
    Aabid Ali.
    A OnePlus user.

18. irekkar.uk Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

19. Max-SK Gingerbread Nov 8, 2016

20. marvin981x Cupcake Nov 8, 2016

marvin981x, Nov 8, 2016 :
    Any information about OPT availability? Pretty sad that it got out of stock the day I wanted to order it. :confused: