[Submitted] Initialization failed on Parallel Apps

1. P1602870048444
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2020

P1602870048444 , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Went to parallel apps and tried to switch on PARALLEL APPS FOR - Linekdin, Insta.

2. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Oct 27, 2020

Ghazala.Yasmeen , Oct 27, 2020 :
    For analyzing this better we would need more details to get this sorted out at the earliest. We have dropped you a personal message and would request you to respond the same.

Regards,
    Ghazala

3. fulvio.martinoia
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2020

fulvio.martinoia , Oct 27, 2020 :
    I have the same problem.

I go to menù (Italian) Utilità -> App Parallele and tap on WhatApp or another app and appears a pop up message "Inizializzazione non riuscita".

I try to uninstall and reinstall app, but noting change.

I try also to use App: "Parallel Space" (with 64 bit support), Multi parallel, Multiple accounts, Parallel accounts, is the same! Not able to enabled second app.

With app "Do Multiple Space - Parallel Accounts" I have enable to second Whatsapp account but when I restore the backup from Google, crash the app.

I had similar problem with my one plus 5T about 3 years ago, after an update all is going well since I change the phone with 8t.

Please resolve.

Thankyou

4. enrich83
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

enrich83 , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Same problem as Fulvio, but on OP8 Pro.

I bought OP8 pro few weeks ago and moved from OP6T... Parallel apps can't inizialize.
    Even parallel space isn't working.

I tried also to restore to default the phone twice (without wiping photos and files though)

On OP6T everything was working like a charm... Parallel app + work space without any issue

Regards

Enrico

Attached Files: