insta story

1. HamadAbdul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

HamadAbdul , Jan 27, 2018 :
    whenever I upload some video to my Instagram story the clarity of the video goes very poor related to my original video taken from 5t.
    if anyone know any solution please share. [e]2764[/e]️

indra putra likes this.
  2. ArsnAygn
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

indra putra and HamadAbdul like this.
  3. vincent90
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2018

vincent90 , Jan 27, 2018 :
    It's because of the compression of the updloaded video.

Anyway, it's not right place to post this issue. You should contact the app developer, using Google search or an Instagram forum (if it exists)

Hydra Bob likes this.
  4. HamadAbdul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

there is no devoloper of one plus in this app ?
    maybe he could tell any solution or fix this bug by an update ?

5. vincent90
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2018

I wrote the "app developer" or rather Instagram developer. Go in Playstore Instagram page, you will find the contact for feedbacks and bug reports.

Do you think that Oneplus will release an update to solve the issue clarity in Instagram stories???!!??

6. HamadAbdul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

not that sure bruh [e]1f602[/e]
    hope they do because this phone is absolutely extreme level performance and I have only problems with these. maybe they could do something for the users.

7. vincent90
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2018

Man, they will never push a software update to solve Instagram issue. Maybe Instagram will do it.
    Write a feedback to Instagram developer

8. HamadAbdul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

alright.
    anyway there will be so many complaints because these device is been used by a good amount of people and this generation people with this new technology device will be on to Instagram Snapchat etc.
    hopefully their would be solution.
    anyway thanks mahn .

vincent90 likes this.
  9. HamadAbdul
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2018

all the people having the same problem please do sent email to Instagram devoloper. so that they make a serious issue.

10. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jan 27, 2018

BeingIncog , Jan 27, 2018 :
    Not so serious issue, imo! Homework for you is to search terms like server, image and video compression etc.

11. Ar,
    Honeycomb Jan 27, 2018

Ar, , Jan 27, 2018 :
    that is how compression works. check if Instagram allows to retain original quality. 0 issues from your phone here

BeingIncog likes this.
  12. Longindraputra
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

Longindraputra , Jan 12, 2019 :
    i'm using Op6 and i'm facing the same thing. Every time i uploaded a video or picture in insta story, the quality drop and lagged so bad. i've tried to clear the cache and reinstall the app, but the issue still remain. i know the compress issue by insta dev, but iphone and samsung quality are clearly better. their outcome quality doesn't lag, crop, or anything. so clearly it has to be with the phone software that does not calibrate/sync with the app. so can oneplus fix this issue?

13. PokiX
    Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2019

PokiX , Jan 12, 2019 :

indra putra

i'm using Op6 and i'm facing the same thing. Every time i uploaded a video or picture in insta story, the quality drop and lagged so bad. i've tried to clear the cache and reinstall the app, but the issue still remain. i know the compress issue by insta dev, but iphone and samsung quality are clearly better. their outcome quality doesn't lag, crop, or anything. so clearly it has to be with the phone software that does not calibrate/sync with the app. so can oneplus fix this issue?​

One year old thread. And wrong forum.
    Only the developer can fix its application.