Instagram quality like phone 100 USD... via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Iurii Gorbatiuk , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    I buy OnePlus 9 Pro, on screen video looking good yes, but after im download to Instagram this awful quality everything in squares no clarity, it's awful, even the old iPhone 6 shows better video quality.
    1621155300164.jpg
    This screenshot video, no comments...

2. McLarenMania
    Honeycomb May 16, 2021

the_o2 and Caoimhín like this.
  3. PhotoPicker
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 May 16, 2021

PhotoPicker , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , May 16, 2021 :
    Instagram will compress the quality of both videos and photos while uploading. Even if you're using a poor internet connection this compression is obvious.
    I've encountered such issues while putting a story straight from my gallery. If you're recording videos in higher quality (4k or more) the file size will be higher. So Instagram will compress the video, Which will result in poor video quality. It's not an issue with your device.

I would recommend, reducing the file size before uploading, and make sure the your internet connection is also working good.

Check out more on Instagram Story resolution and size

Thank you!

dom_k, P.Parker, RohanSajeev and 2 others like this.
  4. G_plusone
    Nougat May 16, 2021

the_o2 likes this.
  5. Iurii Gorbatiuk , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 29, 2021 :
    I want ask OnePlus why, why video in Instagram bed quality???
    All OnePlus videos advertising take video from iphone.... I not want iphone I need normal quality, I not want quality 100 USD phone, I pay 900 USD ... I need answers!

6. G_plusone
    Nougat Jul 30, 2021

G_plusone , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Because Instagram isn't trying to optimize their app for Android phones.
    And there is compression too which add to the problem

7. Iurii Gorbatiuk , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 30, 2021 :
    But I not want know this process, I buy product top level, I pay money and I want get top all experience, OnePlus company need give me best for this price!!! You think I want to moch .???

8. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Jul 30, 2021

dom_k , Jul 30, 2021 :
    @Iurii Gorbatiuk This is a well known issue, if you want best stories on Instagram buy an iPhone... On the other hand in last few months quality of stories gets much better on the 9 Pro. I've seen your stories and they looking good not as this one you've posted. It may be due to bad internet connection or best trick to avoid this creepy videos is to slow down your motion with hand. Less/slow motion = better quality after compression and also looking better overall. On your stories I can see how you are leaping from one place to other, be more precise and steady.

G_plusone likes this.