Intelligent Connectivity: Our Next Step Forward

1. אייל קוץ
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

אייל קוץ , Sep 18, 2018 :
    1. Have the brain, connectors, and sound components in a hub, separate from the screen, that will allow for both less mess behind the TV, and for thinner TV
    2. Integrate a router/mesh unit in the TV (the antenna can hide behind the screen unit and therefore be gigantic)
    3. it should run Android TV and use Google assistant, and Chromecast built in for better integration with our phones (and because those are awesome)
    4. DON'T:
    a. use a heavy skin on your Android TV OS
    b. make it work only with one plus phones
    c. use cheap components in places where you think we won't notice (camera, microphone, speaker, router, etc)

2. Alex_Novak
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2018

3. G_Jeneeff_Haleedh_Nazeer
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

4. Prathap666
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

Prathap666 , Sep 18, 2018 :
    T+ Tv
    T for two, our second product also as television

5. Prateek.Sharma
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

Prateek.Sharma , Sep 18, 2018 :
    it's good to hear, and so much exited, hope One Plus will come with second generation of stereo 3d TV along with good display and of her stuff. as stereo tv is very hard to find in market

6. naveenanandp
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

naveenanandp , Sep 18, 2018 :
    Well Said..

ichinisan likes this.
  7. ichinisan
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2018

ichinisan , Sep 18, 2018 :
    I'm using a normal TV without any smart functionality and it's full hd. just slowly going with the paces. TV is 9 years old. bought a Chromecast via eBay when it was released which cost me 30 euros in 2013.

2 years later got myself a pie with kodi (roughly 100 euros)

now 2018 I bought a used nvidia shield TV for 100 euros with 23 months warranty. it's Android TV and from Nvidia so it has native gaming support. build in cast support it's super fast, install any other app like Netflix, Prime TV or any APK file.

long story short. buy a TV with the best display panel you can afford and just connect whatever via HDMI and CEC support and you're fine for many years to come smart TVs are the dumbest thing to buy since no one supports the hardware/software for the real cycle of the TV.

campanell likes this.
  8. larstall
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

MyCaptainMyKing likes this.
  9. meatandy
    Oreo Sep 18, 2018

Never Subtle likes this.
  10. thehunkmatty
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2018

thehunkmatty , Sep 18, 2018 :
    Please Make A smart watch like apple and Samsung does hit like guys if you're AGREE with ME.... please 1+ We love you

please assure my comment!!!!!
    Please chinaaaaaaaaaaa
    from India (Uttarakhand)
    the valley of flowers

11. Jkid
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2018

Jkid , Sep 19, 2018 :
    @Pete Pleeeease no Alexa!!! Don't think people want you listening to all that we are doing :)
    Please think more in the way of Widgets on your screen...would lover to have like my phone as a desktop on the tv.....a sort Desktop....with Widgets. That would be SICK!! With maybe Folders..."Security" ...."Mail" etc etc. .....A Tab TV....or maybe mini reminders...."Gerry your favourite show is about to start, shall I record it or switch to it" .....The Ring doorbell app......I see a oldschool doorbell popup from the top of my screen click on or "show door" which would show you who is at the door...etc. MINDBlowing what is possible!

12. Clamarmic
    Eclair Sep 19, 2018

13. MyCaptainMyKing
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2018

14. Nicco_83
    Froyo Sep 19, 2018

Nicco_83 , Sep 19, 2018 :
    4k oled ,

200 Hz,

Dolby atmos
    dolbyvison
    HDR 16

same hardware specs as the phones

With privacy slide on the camera and mic

Creech_04 likes this.
  15. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2018

16. bhima dhanaraju allam
    Donut Sep 19, 2018

17. HarisTsantakis
    Donut Sep 19, 2018

18. JodlJotun
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2018

JodlJotun , Sep 19, 2018 :
    name it "oneplus c"
    and build a tv that is not tv at all. no joke. so no or an optional/removable tuner in a hub. who is still watching straight television? in my country you have to pay for owning a tv (with tuner). around €250/year. no costs for screens without tuner. there is not neally an option for a smart screen only in europe. only know a small startup from austria (nogis) and a company from sweden (swedx). but the screen quality is crappy. will give it definitly a buy. no matter the costs, cause saving €250/year. dont know the situation in other countries.

19. Creech_04
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2018

Creech_04 , Sep 19, 2018 :
    There were also many phones and manufacturers when they started.

20. Creech_04
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2018

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018