2. N1537529677323
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2018

guihero likes this.
  3. Musician86
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2018

4. João Figueiredo
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2018

João Figueiredo , Sep 21, 2018 :
    I really tough that you next step would be a tablet but once again you surprise.Very well and keep..never settle!!

5. i.Raman
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2018

6. amalan204
    Eclair Sep 22, 2018

amalan204 , Sep 22, 2018 :

All the very best...

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 22, 2018

elanglois , Sep 22, 2018 :
    How can Oneplus make this new TV more "integrated" when none of the Oneplus phones are optimized for casting neither screen nor audio, and in many cases can't screen-cast at all!

Can anyone cast at full 1080p?

Come on OnePlus ... stop promising vaporware and clean up your own backyard before you have a yardsale out front!

8. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 22, 2018

elanglois , Sep 22, 2018 :
    Why are you wasting people's time? Thats not even funny

torleik likes this.
  9. Rishabh876
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2018

Rishabh876 , Sep 24, 2018 :
    I know you guys are capable for making a great TV set. But please don't use the screen thats on OnePlus 6. That led panel's pixel takes ages going from turned off state to turned on state.

10. FranciscoCM
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 24, 2018

11. Jyri Yue
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

12. sachin130987
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2018

sachin130987 , Oct 9, 2018 :
    Hey Guys, I think a smart TV with a high resolution camera built in for seamless video conference with our loved ones through popular existing apps like facebook, whatsapp, Duo or any good video chat application or a better custom built app for high speed and superior video quality would definitely help in the Smart TV space. I can only imagine speaking to a loved one face to face on a real life like picture quality, as if i'm sitting right in front of them. That should be absolutely amazing and a priceless experience. I think that will also be a counter for the newly launched Facebook Portal & Portal+ device, though there's still time for the Oneplus TV to launch but i can definitely wait for a large screen TV to have that built in, rather than buying an extra device for a task which can be accomplished with the existing screen. Imagine having screens all around your home, one for each purpose (DUMB!!!) And now imagine sitting in your living room infront of a large screen with a real life like image of your loved seemingly like they're right there in your living room infornt of you and having a chat. Have been longing for this feature to be there in my home and have the same experience that we have in our office with video conference calls.

Also,
    1. Slim Bezels
    2. UHD Slim Display Panel (Like the one's with Xiaomi Smart TV)
    3. Hassle free & extensive connectivity options(Both Wired & Wireless), like one hub for all the connectors that you can easily reach to and easily hide as well
    4. Great sound system, a sound bar would help i guess
    5. Google Home or Alexa support out of the box
    6. A simple remote even for the elderly one's to use. Back here in India, mostly the elderly one's are in control of the TV. So intuitive for them should be good
    7. A solid build quality that is durable
    8. If all of the above is somehow bundled into a short throw projector TV, then nothing like it
    9. Last but not the least, a competitive price that blows the air off of the competition's ears

Love you Guys. Keep up the great work.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018

Todd W. likes this.
  13. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2018

Todd W. likes this.
  14. Q1540562865213
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2018

15. Q1540562865213
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2018

16. Q1540562865213
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2018

17. vectorslave
    Eclair Oct 27, 2018

18. NikitaMyers
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2018

NikitaMyers , Nov 6, 2018 :
    Nice.
    Not what I expected as a next product niche, but hey :) I'm in a market for a new TV.
    Where do I list the things that are important to me, so we can start shaping the community expectations from this product?
    Here's what's important to me:
    4K, HDR, low (sub 15ms) Input Lag, Gaming mode, size somewhere in the range of 40" - 55", minimum bezels, very stable base! Oxygen OS for TV... and if all of that is in a price range of 600-800 Euro, you got yourself a deal, mister :)

19. Darshansgowda
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2018

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  20. Oberbergler
    Eclair Dec 17, 2018

Oberbergler , Dec 17, 2018 :
    1. Slim bezels
    2. Nice OLED 4K screen around 50"
    3. Perfect compatibility with home cinema systems (I use an Onkyo receiver, which does not automatically switch on with my Samsung TV)
    4. Simple remote with background button lights for night use which can be used as universal remote for all devices connected to the TV
    5. Smartphone remote control
    5. Oxygen OS based on Android Pie
    6. Powerfull hardware (not like the slow Sony Android TV's) and at least 128 gb ROM to save films on the internal memory
    7. For Europe: a single channel list with DVBT and satellite channels
    8. Voice control for e.g. to switch channel

Most important: release date :)

Helder_DAlmeida and Todd W. like this.