Intermittent Static sounds coming randomly over the phone

1. alvwong
    Cupcake May 23, 2019

alvwong , May 23, 2019 :
    There are random static like sounds that come out of my OP7 Pro. They can occur when the phone is just sitting there, sometimes after a notification other times there are no notifications. When I play music, you can hear it sometimes full out other times it's there but its subtle. Same when I play YouTube or Games. It does seem to appear to becoming from the top half of the phone, which is odd cause the speaker comes out from the bottom.

**I have reported the Issue with OP. In fact as I was trying to speak with Customer Service they could hear the static on their end cause it was going OFF very loud and annoying. I've been given a choice to have a new phone sent or to wait for actual OP7 product support, which may start any time in the next week or so. I do think its a software glitch because the phone "seemed" fine until the Update installed.

Any other ppl have the same issue or dealt with this before?

Zachary_Lim likes this.
  2. ArdzNeo
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

ArdzNeo , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Is it a loud static noise that happens like fraction of a second, it also makes the same noise even on earphone. This happens a few times a day. Is it the same for you?

3. Zachary_Lim
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019 at 11:00 PM

Zachary_Lim , Sep 13, 2019 at 11:00 PM :
    Yes!! I'm experiencing that too! It's never happened before then suddenly four times this week! It's a very loud burst of static noise that occurs even when the phone is on silent.