Internet data access while in call via OnePlus Nord

1. K1601750245608
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

K1601750245608 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Hi one plus team,

I am facing a issue that, while I am in calls I can not access internet through mobile data any particular reason for this? previously I was a honor mobile user,I haven't seen this problem in their handsets..but why one plus having this issue? Please help me.

Ex: I received call from my colleague same time he told me to open something in google so I tried to open Google but not access and immediately i observed that when ever I was in phone call, not getting internet access through my sim card..it's fine with wifi but not with simcard data package.

Please suggest me, any trouble shooting methods If I have to do.

2. roy.sayanton
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

roy.sayanton , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 19, 2020 :
    If you are using Jio or any other operator having VoLTE ie voice over LTE , if u are on call u will access the internet also

If your operator doesn't support VoLTE yet then during call it fall back to 2G hence call & accessing internet same time not possible

2nd case
    If your internet access in available with SIM 1 and you got call on SIM 2 , u will not be able to access internet during call and vice versa

But if you are with WIFI access u can access internet even if you are on call