Internet issue after Oreo update

1. Anurag1954
    Donut Oct 20, 2017

Anurag1954 , Oct 20, 2017 :
    After the recent Oreo update the internet suddenly stops working. The doesn't ping any internet source neither mobile data nor WiFi.

The internet is restored only after restarting the device.

2. jidogoon
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2017

3. Deactivated User
    Oct 20, 2017

4. G_İbrahim_Demirtas_nsgv
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2017

5. GiulioMecacci
    Eclair Oct 27, 2017

6. 191090
    Froyo Nov 25, 2017

191090 , Nov 25, 2017 :
    Hello friends, can someone help me with my issue.

After Oreo update on my oneplus 3T data only works if I use a VPN app. Without VPN I'm getting the attached error for all the websites.

Please help me to solve this problem..

Attached Files:

7. mathew1990
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

mathew1990 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    same issue.. if it gets resolved for any of u,then just let others know guys..thanks

AlexanderWissing likes this.
  8. G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd
    Froyo Dec 4, 2017

G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Hello guys,

I got a similar issue, basically what's happening is, when I turn off the WIFI, the phone is not switching back to the DATA network of my SIM. I was getting the same notification "Mobile Data Has Run Out".

I opened and check several forums, tired different things that I found even a Factory Reset but issue persist.

So, I decided to open a case wiht OP support.. we went into a remote session today and flashed my phone, now i using nougat 7.1.1 again, so i asked why, it looks like this is a know issue now, and the developers are working on a fix, OP supprt gave me 2 options continue using Nougat until they release an stable Oreo version, or upgrade to Oreo and cross my fingers to not experience the issue again.

As of now, i'd rather continue using Nougat, since this problem is a headache, and wait for a new Oreo release.

Again this info was provided from a OP tech.

AlexanderWissing likes this.