Introduce Yourself!

1. fiish
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2015

fiish , Jan 30, 2015 :
    Hi, I'm Ken and I live in the UK, where there's a bit of snow falling (a light dusting is enough to stop trains!). I am quite into computers and technology, to the extent that electronics and computers are my day job (electronics engineer) :)

I have been aware of the OnePlus One for some time, and this week I got an invite to buy one from a friend so I'll be joining the community as an owner and user very soon! Looking forward to a fun time.

wasser216 likes this.
  2. big_od
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2015

big_od , Jan 30, 2015 :
    I'm a cupcake!! Hello everyone, my name is Oscar. I'm just checking you guys out and seeing what this community is all about. I'm tired of the Samsungs, so want to see if this phone is for me.

3. weecoulter
    Donut Jan 30, 2015

weecoulter , Jan 30, 2015 :
    Hello everyone :) came to see how the OnePlus community system works. Looking cool so far!

4. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Feb 20, 2015

Ceasedd , Feb 20, 2015 :
    Welcome :) my hobby is sk8n' nice to meet you :) enjoy your thread :)

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  5. bradlygsmith
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2018

bradlygsmith , Nov 18, 2018 :
    I read the terms, does that mean a link to my non-$£$¥$€$ site where I may critique under 'Political' is in violation cuz 'Members'? huh, huh, 'members'.

6. Naman_Mishra2809
    Donut Nov 19, 2018

7. marcin_kutno
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2018

marcin_kutno , Nov 19, 2018 :
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Marcin and this is my first time with OnePlus after going through a bunch of Apple and Samsung phones. I admit that I was a bit afraid of what might come in the box. You should have seen my surprised face when I started to use my new 6T. This phone is awesome! Since I like snappiness and responsiveness there is no better choice for me than the 6T. BTW this is the first phone which reached over 7h of SON with my usage. All this makes me glad that finally I have joined this vast community of OnePlus users. May the speed be with you.

buntycubal likes this.
  8. Lemeburhan
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2019

Lemeburhan , Apr 30, 2019 :
    well in that case, Im burhan. i like to sleep like a lot and im a mcu fan but endgame sucked (just because of its ending (

buntycubal likes this.
  9. lexiloop
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

lexiloop , Jan 9, 2020 :
    Hi! I'm Lexi,completely new to one plus and excited about it but an a little lost [e]1f601[/e].
    can someone recommend a browser that isn't chrome?? and maybe recommend what I need the most to know?

buntycubal likes this.
  10. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Jan 10, 2020

GeekOnTheHill , Jan 10, 2020 :
    My name is Richard. I'm a semi-retired IT geek who lives on a hill in rural New York State, USA.

I just purchased the OP7t yesterday and am awaiting its delivery. The specs are impressive and the reviews mainly good, but that's all I can say, having not actually touched the phone. I am optimistic. I also wish an overnight delivery option had been available so I could play over the weekend; but alas, life isn't perfect.

buntycubal likes this.
  11. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Jan 10, 2020

GeekOnTheHill , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Bromite is based on Chromium (open-source). I use it and like it; but because I haven't actually looked at the source code with my own eyes, this isn't so much a recommendation as an "I use this and maybe you'll like it" sort of comment.

It's not in the store. One has to download the APK.

Richard

buntycubal likes this.
  12. zzzshaun
    Donut Jan 10, 2020

buntycubal likes this.
  13. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 11, 2020

buntycubal , Jan 11, 2020 :
    Hello zzz, how you doin',
    Welcome to community, which device you got??
    You can also make your own post in introduce yourself section..
    Best Wishes & have fun:)

Cervantes likes this.
  14. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 11, 2020

15. zzzshaun
    Donut Jan 28, 2020

zzzshaun , Jan 28, 2020 :
    OnePlus 7T <3 Really liking it so far, I even bought the original red case, the touch feels so smooth~

buntycubal likes this.
  16. chucknificent , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Hello everyone. Got my OnePlus 8 a couple weeks ago. So in kove with this phone . I havemt loved a phone this much since the Nexus phones. I kook forwar do interacting with this community.

17. Humongous
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2020

Humongous , Jun 28, 2020 :

chucknificent likes this.
  18. Humongous
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2020

Humongous , Jun 28, 2020 :
    HI all I'm new to OnePlus just bought a new one plus 8pro.
    Really pleased with it so far. Quite different from my old pixel 2xl. Bit disappointed that the clock doesn't stay on all the time but hopefully that will be sorted out soon.

19. nightkinng
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020