Interesting need to keep a eye on this 👍

Dresa91 likes this.
  2. F_Raj_Kumar_bfFo
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

3. SeaRefractor
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2020

SeaRefractor , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Well, in two possible ways.

1. A hotwheels carbon fiber mustang. Sure looks amazing when picture is taken with macro camera...
    2. A mustang with carbon fiber painted plastic. Still a great car, but watchout for scrapes and dings.

Reason? Either the Z is a premium flagship at a price that proves we'd been suckered for a while for what we'd been willing to pay for the 7 and 8 series. Or it'll be mid price with some features that are better than other mid priced phones with some styling that is almost premium (like carbon fiber painted plastic, but not true spun carbon fiber).

Personally I hope for the later rather than the sad realization of the former.

Topper_Gas and Asath Rajkumar like this.
  4. IgorT76
    Gingerbread Jun 27, 2020

IgorT76 , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Maybe OnePlus should fix all OnePlus 8 Series issues first? Like Dual SIM support for NA or screen quality?

piccionel likes this.
  5. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jun 27, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jun 27, 2020 :
    How can anyone fix wrong calibration or defects? In that terms 8 series is fail, especially for its price. I see, that some users order and send back the devices as many times, as it takes to acquire the perfect unit. Unfortunately, low quality control can't be fixed via ota.

6. IgorT76
    Gingerbread Jun 27, 2020

IgorT76 , Jun 27, 2020 :
    I didn't mean they can fix already produced units. But they could improve quality control for new batches, right?

7. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jun 27, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Frankly speaking, I've got no idea. In theory yes, judging from previous generations not really... 2 months passed since the sales start and new owners still face that shit, therefore my assumption is huge NO.

OnePlus didn't even officially confirm those issues, besides support, which is not respectful by itself, as this's completely different price league and that game can't be played by price only. No more excuses can be with this generation.

IgorT76 and Naveen_006 like this.
  8. rafastav
    SoOP France Ambassadeur Jun 27, 2020

Kerkdriel and Dresa91 like this.
  9. Srisvatchava
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2020

10. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Jun 27, 2020

Topper_Gas , Jun 27, 2020 :
    I sense it could be the former, an OP device which will do more or less what a flagship can do but slightly inferior on the camera front etc for a far cheaper whilst price still running OSS, which is basically what the OP3 was? The OP8's seem vastly overpriced to me for OP devices.

11. SeaRefractor likes this.

12. Kerkdriel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 27, 2020

13. G_Costinel_Ghitescu_uGEK
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2020

Kerkdriel likes this.
  14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 27, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Maybe you should stay on topic, and take this to the 8 series forum area o_O

Shouldn't be like that, deserves it's own thread. In the Oneplus 8 forum area... :D

Open a quality control thread.

But not here, in the Oneplus 8 forum area please :rolleyes:

I agree, also, still offtopic :confused:

Dresa91 likes this.
  15. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jun 27, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 27, 2020 :
    [​IMG]
    #HYPE LIKE THIS?

OFFTOPIC! :rolleyes:

16. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 27, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 27, 2020 :
    OnePlus is the greatest thing to happen to this miserable planet !

That kind of #Hype :D

piccionel, Mr. BG and Dresa91 like this.
  17. swapn17
    Eclair Jun 27, 2020

swapn17 , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Hey @Pete it's great to know that OP is starting a new Era ... Congratulations ...
    Eager to play with the New Flagship..