4. K1577555224305
    Honeycomb May 9, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  5. mattmarenic
    Froyo May 9, 2021

6. Sam T.
    Senior Product Manager Staff Member May 9, 2021

Sam T. , May 9, 2021 :
    Not right now, I guess you would want it as a 'guest' account or similar so only the selected items go to another device. We can investigate but I think that there is a lot more we need to do right now 😆 I hope you can understand!

script and ismdcf like this.
  7. Sam T.

Sam T. , May 9, 2021 :
    We separated files (images, folders, files, etc) and text for this very reason. Text will be a tiny amount of data each time, but if we auto uploaded every file you copied and pasted (say you we're organizing your desktop or something) then it would be terrible! So for files the user needs to select which ones they want to upload and then only download it on the devices they need it on so as not to cause large data usage...

megatomic and ismdcf like this.
  8. Sam T.

Sam T. , May 9, 2021 :
    Unfortunately, apps on Android cannot read your clipboard in the background since 9 I believe. So when you press the 'send' button we're quickly putting Clipt in the foreground to copy and then it goes away again. On Chrome this is not currently the case so we can pick everything up for that seamless feel.

Dr_Mridul and ismdcf like this.
  9. Sam T.

Sam T. , May 9, 2021 :
    Thanks very much, we have lots of improvements to make. I hope you can understand that we only launched on Friday afternoon and we're all working hard over the weekend to ensure the stability as too be honest we didn't expect this much success straight away 😂

Thanks for the pointers tho, I will investigate how they would fit in our roadmap. I think our vision right now is just to be the best at one thing (data transfer) and then look to expand.

ismdcf likes this.
  10. ismdcf , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , May 9, 2021 :
    Yeah that's cool. Focus on one and ace it. And then move to the next. Great strategy 👍👍

Sam T. likes this.
  11. Sam T.

Sam T. , May 9, 2021 :
    Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for the positive support, it means so much to our small team... ❤️

Trust me, we have so many improvements to make over the coming weeks! However, as I am sure you can understand we only launched on Friday afternoon and the whole team has been working the weekend to make sure that it says alive with limited bugs!!! Once we get through this initial surge we can start to roll out the much-needed features the community has requested. With No1 being Chromium based browsers.

Our strategy right now is to really deliver a great experience in one element (data transfer) and then look to build on that success. Rather than taking on too much to handle, we'll do our best to create an amazing user experience in this area and then grow!

Thanks again, keep sharing it as the more we grow the more time we can dedicate to improving it! We appreciate all the kind comments and are looking forward to giving you a great user experience.

Team Clipt 📎

12. shoby_de
    Cupcake May 9, 2021

13. Musaran
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2021

14. script
    Moderator Moderator May 9, 2021

script , May 9, 2021 :
    Yes, sure. It's an idea I cannot use myself, but it could help to improve the app in the future. All good, no hurry. :)

Sam T. likes this.
  15. y_oo1
    Honeycomb May 9, 2021

16. Pravin2999
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 10, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  17. CosmicPaladin
    Jelly Bean May 10, 2021

18. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop May 10, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , May 10, 2021 :
    You mean FTP?
    That can be useful for large chunks, since its fast, but Clipt is more suited for day-to-day transfers like screenshots, links, etc. and if they fix the image clipboard bug, then it'll be faster to paste the images.

Sam T. and Starcommander like this.
  19. mostpleasing
    Gingerbread May 10, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  20. ELWIN.MATHEW
    Cupcake May 10, 2021