Introducing Clipt - A new app by OneLab

1. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop May 10, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , May 10, 2021 :
    As promised @Cheetosdust, here is the full interview of @Sam T. with Digit - which is the most widely read tech magazine in India. :)

The magazine issue is from December 2020. And the topic of the interview is 'The Oxygen OS Experience'. :cool:

In 2nd Page, first column, last question about Pre installed apps, has the answer to the question asked by a lot of users on the forum - why is Netflix and Facebook pre installed. Interested guys can read the answer below. ;)

Page 1​
    1607612-d7e47af5e43500992fb3581a7123023d~2.jpg

Page 2​
    IMG_20210510_211904~2.jpg

2. Optimus_Prime_07
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 May 10, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  3. Kunal_2k1
    Froyo May 10, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  4. Kvl_21
    Honeycomb May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  5. A.Saketh Gupta
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  6. rayprayas03
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.

7. Sam T. likes this.
  8. UshaRaniYa
    Honeycomb May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.

9. Sam T. likes this.
  10. sheikoneplus
    Froyo May 11, 2021

sheikoneplus , via OnePlus 6 , May 11, 2021 :
    Hi Team, Extension is not working in Brave/Edge browsers as it is only works at chrome browser only at this time. Grateful, If you could help to fix this issue in other browsers.

Sam T. likes this.
  11. AndyRM
    Gingerbread May 11, 2021

AndyRM , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , May 11, 2021 :
    Works well between Mac/chrome and OnePlus. Have tried one or two apps to communicate between the two and when it comes to straight text this seems good start.

Have to say for those unfamiliar this is not unique. PushBullet can not only do the clipboard copying also can transfer SMS with notification plus transfer from various other apps directly.

Sam T. likes this.
  12. ykrudra
    Gingerbread May 11, 2021

ykrudra , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 11, 2021 :
    Good work but I like the Google Keep chrome extension and the Google Keep app on my phone.
    I am still wondering if I need to transfer greater than 25 MB but I might be able to use my Google Drive to do my stuff.
    But congratulations on the work.

Sam T. likes this.
  13. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 11, 2021

Dunnow , May 11, 2021 :
    Interesting, I appreciate the fact that everything stays within my google account and does not go over third party stuffs

Sam T. and McJader like this.
  14. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 11, 2021

Dunnow , May 11, 2021 :
    you could always do like logitech does and create a server/host thing on each computer/phone which then basically makes their own network and uses lan/wifi to transfer stuff

Tokolozi likes this.
  15. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 11, 2021

Tokolozi , May 11, 2021 :
    You could. Or you know, Just go online 😊 especially for this broad usage scenario.

16. DemonHavoc
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro May 11, 2021

DemonHavoc , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , May 11, 2021 :
    I downloaded this after seeing in google discover. At first I was confused because it said to copy and it will be transferred to your laptop if connected. So, I tried and nothing happened with copy. So I went to additional options on my phone then I found clipt it worked while using that. Same story for laptop had to use clipt under right click. Again today while I was using Excel I was copying stuff and then suddenly it was getting transferred but with slight delay very small but noticable. After that what ever I copied was transferred atleast for text. For image it's a different story, I've to click clipt image then it'll prepare a link or keeps the images link and it's available in app rather than ur clipboard and clipt option is not available for file explorer. It does keep image link if you copy on clipboard.

I would love to see image copy as well, not as a link just as an image when copied and should work when copied in file explorer as well.

Sam T. likes this.
  17. Martynhoskins
    Eclair May 11, 2021

F_Castro_EICP likes this.
  18. Prodipbsh
    Donut May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  19. P1619273133418
    Eclair May 11, 2021

Sam T. likes this.
  20. Sam T.
    Senior Product Manager Staff Member May 11, 2021

Stickied Post
    Sam T. , May 11, 2021 :
    Dear Community,

We’ve been overwhelmed by the support shown to us from the OnePlus and wider Android community. 4 days after our launch on Friday we have tens of thousands of users and Clipt has been used to transfer over 250k pieces of text, links, images, or files.

We’re listening to your feedback and we’d like to share that we are working on the most requested features alongside our exciting roadmap.
    • Chromium based browsers (Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, etc)
    • Multiple file sharing from Android (Chrome already works)
    • On/off auto-sync option from browser (Everything is copied from your computer)
    • Quick settings upload option on Android
    We’re a small team but dedicated to make Clipt a success with you. Thanks for the ongoing support!

Team Clipt