Introducing Community App 2.4.0 Beta

1. muharrem1961
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

pVoqz1 likes this.
  2. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Apr 4, 2019

Hydra Bob , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Seems pestering about the dark mode we've all already been told umpteen times is coming is more important. I guess some people just need constant reassurance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019

Kytharsis, buntycubal and meatandy like this.
  3. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Little changes but not big ones, feels almost same, need working on it still as always keep the digging going.

4. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 4, 2019

meatandy , Apr 4, 2019 :
    I was to my thread creation comment yesterday.:D

Kytharsis, Hydra Bob and buntycubal like this.
  5. buntycubal
    Marshmallow Apr 4, 2019

buntycubal , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Cool Dude meatandy I've tag you from our new beta community app from this thread , I guess tagging still not working..

6. csrcsr07
    Marshmallow Apr 4, 2019

buntycubal likes this.
  7. sharpsan
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

8. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 4, 2019

meatandy , Apr 4, 2019 :
    Sorry , No tag notifications other than BobbyV8.

buntycubal likes this.
  9. reef2009
    Froyo Apr 4, 2019

pVoqz1 likes this.
  10. MetalSir
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2019

MetalSir , Apr 4, 2019 :
    hope they will for real. I'm using Chrome to navigate the forums just because of "quoting-editing" issue.

having working tagging would be appreciable too.

11. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Apr 4, 2019

luigimario likes this.
  12. allen.aska
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2019

13. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Apr 5, 2019

luigimario , Apr 5, 2019 :
    I used to use the app but gave up a long time ago. It's nice but it doesn't work well, at least it didn't. I haven't tried it in a long time.

MetalSir likes this.
  14. MetalSir
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2019

MetalSir , Apr 5, 2019 :
    definitely not. even though worrying about a forum app is pointless when you can't just make a decent camera app.

I'm so annoyed by these op fellas.

15. F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2019

F_Prashant_Karmacharya_U , Apr 5, 2019 :
    David Y.

We will have the dark mode in the next update. Wish the team can move faster @Robin A.

Proof:

View attachment 994269

but @David.Y full pitch black would be awesome instead of those lil greys. Its creating ghost effects coz of amoled panel while scrolling.. [e]1f60a[/e][e]1f60a[/e]

16. nyzproof333
    KitKat Apr 5, 2019

nyzproof333 , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Those who are "heavily invested" may consider getting a life outside of the internet. Just a thought....

17. luigimario

What's your idea of a decent camera app? I thought the op camera app was good enough. If you aren't happy with it you can always install something else. Gcam works pretty well. There is no perfect phone. You just have to find the one that works best for you.

18. MetalSir
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2019

MetalSir , Apr 5, 2019 :
    using and testing gcam since first versions. I'm MetalSir on XDA.

my thoughts are that stock camera it's been deliberately downgraded on porpoise. it was very good till last version of oos 5.1.11.

right now I'm not using stock no more I completely moved to xtrme beta19, the best gcam port so far.

and no, a claiming "flagship killer" can't rely on a freaky porting to have decent photos. this is simply ridiculous. OnePlus should simply allow api2.0 and finally make gcam compatible with oos.

19. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2019

buntycubal likes this.
  20. luigimario

It would be nice to have gcam compatible, but maybe there's a legal reason they can't?
    Fair point on the camera, but they haven't called themselves flagship killers in a couple years now. I think they stopped after the 3T. I'd say they're going for mid to high tier phones at a reasonable price and that they're offering great value. Even Google has problems with the pixel and that's supposed to be the pinnacle of Android phones, and it costs way more than a OnePlus. I'm willing to make a few small sacrifices for a phone that costs half as much. I'd say that if someone wants the best camera on an Android, they need to get the phone with the best camera and be willing to pay the price of it's a very important feature.

Imo in such a diverse market like Android phones, there's no point in complaining that a certain brand doesn't make exactly what you want because there are so many other choices. I don't like the pixel because it has less storage and ram than the 6T and for me that means it won't last as long. It's a great phone but for that reason I would go with OnePlus, that's just my best compromise. There is no phone out there with everything I want.

Anyway, let's hope the op7 surprises us.

buntycubal likes this.