Introducing Klarna, an exciting new way to shop with OnePlus in the UK

1. Sashka_1323 Eclair Feb 18, 2019

2. mitomaniac Cupcake Feb 21, 2019

mitomaniac, Feb 21, 2019 :
    sorry to say for the price I'm considering going back to Samsung as can get on a contract and pay monthly the OP devices are creeping up in price too close to mainstream manufacturers and there's no real loyalty reward or benefit to stay with OP I love my 5t and my old 3 but the prices are too much for me now

3. Aathif_Mahir Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 23, 2019

4. H1551802148208 Cupcake Mar 6, 2019

5. Brownz Honeycomb Mar 11, 2019

Brownz, Mar 11, 2019 :
    I like this but really wish oneplus did like apple and Samsung do with an yearly upgrade scheme where you'd pay so much a month and you can either upgrade after 12 months to the latest device

6. DelBoyJamie Froyo May 25, 2019

DelBoyJamie, May 25, 2019 :
    @Dale F.
    The payment process does not work and has a history of not working anywhere, just google Klarna payment process failed, and or look on Trustpilot about them, currently right now the api must not be set up correctly because it redirects you to Klarna and immediately sends you straight back to one plus giving a error before you can even add any info.

This is a big problem and unbelievably out of the 3 times I contacted oneplus customer service not one of them had even heard of Klarna or even knew it was being offered this is crazy, please see my topic i just posted which includes a video showing the issue....needs sorting asap i'm sure you're losing a lot of custom, I get 5 month free on amazon and and might just wait to get it there, currently I can't even buy the thing outright if I wanted to since I now have 5 cancelled orders on my account and it says I have to wait 24 hours before I can buy anything..
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/klarna-payment-process-doesnt-work-video-showing-below.1039642/

7. Sargo Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2019

Sargo, Jun 6, 2019 :
    Pretty cool but why not open up more options from Klarna?
    ebuyer also have them and you can adjust so many things such as initial deposit and the length of the agreement up to 36 months
    given these are not interest free but that would at least give people more choice
    considering you went with EE and they are overcharging for the regular 7 starting at 40£ for 1gb for a 499£ phone