Introducing Loop - The Writers' Club Podcast!

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Oct 30, 2020

YRJ , Oct 30, 2020 :
    loop header-01-01.png

Hello everyone,

Ever since @dsmonteiro brought in more talent into the Writers' Club, the members have been in constant pursuit of creating more engaging threads and exploring different ways to present content. Today, I'm elated to share that we are taking content creation to the next level with the introduction of Loop: The Writers' Club Podcast!

The idea of a podcast has been in consideration since the early days of the Writers' club, but with only three members, it didn't see the light of day. Today, thanks to the recent expansion and the enthusiasm of folks at Writers' Club, we’re releasing its first pilot.

A Podcast...Why?

Text is impactful in itself, but who are we kidding? Not everyone likes to read through huge text blocks, and our resident TL;DR club misses no opportunity to remind everyone about the same. So, to cater to those that may prefer other formats, we’re exploring new ways to share engaging content, this time through audio.

What is a Podcast?

I'm sure many of you are aware of what a podcast is. Still, for those who don't know, a podcast is an episodic series of spoken word digital audio files that you can stream on your device, anytime, anywhere. I believe that audio is more engaging and engrossing than text, which at times fails to help the writers express fully and may also seem lifeless.

So what's Loop?

Loop is the Writers' Club's shot at a podcast. Here we explore everything technology and beyond. We intend to cover a wide range of topics and be inclusive of all developments in the tech landscape, including but not limited to OnePlus!
    In the pilot episode, we look into the discussion worthy launches that took place so far within Techtober with a focus on the Apple, Google and OnePlus events!

Now that I have given you a brief introduction and an insight into this new approach, I'd like to introduce the first episode of loop.

For this episode, @Black Forest Ham , @suhantm , @Texasaggie1, and @yashonagori have been closely following the month's developments, bending time, and coordinating between time zones to bring us the most relevant events from Techtober and sharing their opinions about them. Techtober is a busy month in the tech space, but this year even more so, thanks to a plethora of products and several fundamental changes that I think will impact the industry as a whole.

I do not want to spoil any of the fun, so, without further ado, it's my pleasure to present to you EP.01 of LOOP!

Loop will also be available on Spotify, soon™
    The thread will be updated with relevant links as and when that happens.

Loop is an entirely new undertaking for the club, and since none of us have had any experience with podcasting, it is only reasonable that there is a lot of work still left to do. We are eager to hear your thoughts about the idea and your feedback on the first episode. This is a learning curve for us, and we intend to make the best of it with you!

Special thanks to Jakib for letting us use his OnePlus ringtone remix as this episode's intro music! There is some really fun stuff on his channel; check it out here. ;)

As always, a massive shout out to @dsmonteiro for supporting this idea and helping us along the way; this wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope you enjoy listening to this as much as we did while recording.

We want your opinions on what we talked about! Do you agree/ disagree with our talking points? Got any topics you'd like to see discussed in future episodes? Comment below, LOOP is the community's podcast after all!

That's it for now, but we’ll make sure to keep you in the Loop of everything that happens in the realm of tech ;)

Never Settle!

TTopox, naeem.63, hammad_0p and 151 others like this.
  2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Nov 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020

3. sritejkoduru
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

4. ShreyasPatil_
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

venkispidy, buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  5. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Oct 30, 2020

6. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 30, 2020

7. AbhilashSaikia
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Oct 30, 2020

8. SRD.
    KitKat Oct 30, 2020

RoyDecoy, manuel19, dnagpaldg and 9 others like this.
  9. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2020

10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 30, 2020

11. kiratplusone
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Oct 30, 2020

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020

12. YRJ

13. rohitanand
    KitKat Oct 30, 2020

superplus, buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  14. YRJ

YRJ , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Atleast give us a chance, will you? :sweat:

15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 30, 2020

luigimario , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I listened for a few minutes. I'm not really into podcasts, so nothing against you. ✌

16. diablo0090

suhantm, buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  17. SRD.
    KitKat Oct 30, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    @YRJ for sure is one of the best in writer's club.

'll let you know in due course. I would love to listen "The future of Display technology" & "Is smartphone all about Camera now a days" in coming podcasts.

18. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 30, 2020

19. Dhruv Kashyap

dnagpaldg, YRJ, suhantm and 1 other person like this.
  20. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 30, 2020

Batman360 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I just love this idea from the very beginning when @YRJ pitched it🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍 Amazing work WC squad😍😍🔥🔥

jlasensiofi, yashonagori, YRJ and 6 others like this.