Introducing Nord Ambassador Program - Join. Talk Nord. Get free swag.

1. Dibyajyoti Deb
    Product Marketing Manager - Nord Staff Member Jul 7, 2021

Dibyajyoti Deb , Jul 7, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

Hi all!

Greetings from the Nord team! Hope you guys are taking care and staying safe!

Today is a big day! We just announced the upcoming OnePlus Nord 2 5G and over the next few days, we'll be revealing a lot more about the device. We're all super stoked for the launch of Nord 2 5G and for you guys to experience all the major upgrades we've packed into it this time, right from the top-notch hardware to the latest software improvements. Safe to say it's "Pretty much everything you could ask for!"

While we launch full swing into you bringing you Nord 2 5G, we're also announcing the Nord Ambassador Program or...NAP 😜 (fun abbreviation right?). And we're looking for Nord fans...

[​IMG]

Okay okay... I'll cut the tomfoolery, so yeah... Nord Ambassador Program! The official kick-off for Nord subforums - Inviting all you tech enthusiasts and Nord fans to join us here and discuss all things Nord and be a part of our Nord tech community.

Along with the launch of Nord 2 5G, throughout the year we will be sharing a lot more info with you guys on upcoming cool stuff from the Nord Team, exclusive content, fun events you can participate in, and a rolling ambassador program that gives the select few exclusive privileges and access to Nord devices and swag!

Over the course of the next few days and weeks, we'll be selecting a handful of you as Nord Ambassadors who will become a part of the Nord Team and run the conversation here on Nord subforums and represent us globally as core community members.

Some of the perks for Nord Ambassadors would be a new Nord device for free, every time we launch a new phone. Yup, read that again. Free swag with every launch, shoutouts through Nord social media, and a lot more.

So watch out for this space! This is the first edition of the Nord Ambassador Program! I'll be sharing details on how you can participate to become an exclusive Nord Ambassador in the coming days... Let's get the word out!

As for now, I'll leave you with this if you haven't seen it already! Our definition of Fast & Smooth - or in other words, the core DNA that runs OnePlus Nord 2 5G.

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jul 9, 2021

Stickied Post

3. Dibyajyoti Deb
    Product Marketing Manager - Nord Staff Member Jul 21, 2021

Stickied Post
    Dibyajyoti Deb , Jul 21, 2021 :
    The entries for Nord Ambassador Program are now open! Check out the updated details here.

4. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 7, 2021

5. acetone802000
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2021

acetone802000 , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Before making an ambassador program, OnePlus would do better to keep its promises and give 5G to Nord v1.

OnePlus has disappointed so many fans.

Edit: in many countries in Europe, they sale the Nord with bands compatibilities but this phone can't connect in 5G with majorities 5G operators...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021

6. McJader
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2021

McJader , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Yes!
    Now give me phone!
    :D:p:rolleyes:

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 7, 2021

Tobikage , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Settle for a t-shirt instead ?

8. McJader
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2021

McJader , Jul 7, 2021 :
    But...but... I'll praise OnePlus and everything:oops::rolleyes:

9. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 7, 2021

Tobikage , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Fine...a tshirt and a hat !

10. McJader
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2021

McJader , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Well, can't refuse that good of a deal.
    OnePlus rules!

Caomhin, MelonLusk, Bobbie63 and 4 others like this.
  11. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jul 7, 2021

12. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2021

KaranRIyer likes this.
  13. BenD1456
    Froyo Jul 7, 2021

BenD1456 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 7, 2021 :
    OnePlus is honestly, such an amazing company, I know they have been getting a bad wrap as of late but still whenever I use one of there devices I can't help but feel like nearly everything they say in there marketing is actually true and in some cases it's just the little things that they do that has stopped me from using anything else.

Also, what other company has an app that is this good and that is centered around it's most engaged users, I really like it !

14. McJader
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2021

McJader , Jul 7, 2021 :
    These criteria are required to be fulfilled?
    Damn, then they're just looking for influencers, not user ambassadors.

15. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2021

KaranRIyer and SRD. like this.
  16. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Oops..
    well, one can still try..

KaranRIyer and McJader like this.
  17. Dibyajyoti Deb
    Product Marketing Manager - Nord Staff Member Jul 7, 2021

Dibyajyoti Deb , Jul 7, 2021 :
    The criteria is completely different and I promise it will get everyone debating!! ;);)

18. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jul 7, 2021

Dresa91 , Jul 7, 2021 :
    I mean,… your IG Profile has to be public in past,… and: you need an IG account…
    Without it you are not able to advertise OnePlus Nord 2

19. DarshanMeniya
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Jul 7, 2021

20. arutprakash
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2021

21. McJader
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2021

McJader , Jul 7, 2021 :
    Let's see, Dibyajyoti hints at something different this time:):D

Bobbie63, Does!Compute, SRD. and 2 others like this.
  22. anunayC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2021

23. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2021

KaranRIyer, 2Retro and McJader like this.