Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. Last edited: Mar 4, 2020

dsmonteiro and G_plusone like this.
  2. SeanViper86
    Eclair Mar 3, 2020

SeanViper86 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:

because... OnePlus made another Concept device\invention. and I want to see it.

2. Who my friend is:

Lam (my brother) we both own a OnePlus device.

3. Which European country we’re from:

USA.

3. alinaioana103
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

alinaioana103 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    This is amazing! A few years ago I discovered my passion for snow/skiing and last year, me and my boyfriend moved to a new city in our country, as we really really wanted to be close to the mountain area and take advantage of the skiing season. We packed our stuff, changed our jobs.. it was worth it and we enjoyed it so much! It's really something special for us to look through the windows and be surrounded by mountains.
    We're both users of OnePlus, phones and bullets, imagine our excitement about theSnowbots! We used to play MOBA games in high school, and this brought back some memories. We also work in IT and this... seems like an intriguing device.

I would love to surprise my man with a trip to Lapland! We are from Brasov, Romania.

4. avila58
    Froyo Mar 3, 2020

avila58 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hello friends! Here is my answers
    1. I have never been to Lapland.
    It is a dream to visit Lapland one day.

2. My friend Fabiana and I loved visiting Scandinavia and enjoyed the sunrise in Lapland.

3. I'm from Portugal

5. dorando90
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

dorando90 , via OnePlus 3 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why do I want to try Snowbots in Lapland:

I didn't know that in the village of Santa Claus the gnomes were robots !!! now that i know i have a gift for them: snowballs !!! I shoot them even faster than 120 mph so the challenge is open. I am also a fan of terminators so I will command your robots like Skynet. A dream could come true.

Who is my friend:

My wife. I haven't had him taste the power of my snowballs for 2 years and since we have never been on a honeymoon since we got married then it seems like a good destination. Final goal: to flood it with snow thanks to artificial intelligence and Santa Claus gnomes. She believes in Christmas a lot so now I'll take care of giving her the right gift !!!

From which European country we are:

Roverbella Italy, it never snows here

6. Giagno
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Giagno , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    Because is cool, I love everything related to robot,automations, and network connectivity too!

Who my friend is :
    My friend is also my wife Cinzia!

Which European country we’re from:
    Italy.

7. GilbertRyle
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

GilbertRyle , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
      Because my daughter says the Snobots should have names - she reckons Elsa, Anna, Christof and Sven. Olaf is snowballs!
    2. Who my friend is: my daughter Erin (12) - we'll have to sneak her out of school
    3. Which European country we’re from: Northern Ireland

8. G_plusone
    Nougat Mar 3, 2020

9. captainslater
    Froyo Mar 3, 2020

captainslater , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1.) Because even as living in Austria I haven't seen snow in my region this winter, so I could use a cold and white break from work.
    2.) My best friend Christoph who loves to travel too!
    3.) Austria

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. DiabolikMind
    Froyo Mar 3, 2020

DiabolikMind , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Because I'd like to visit Lapland already, then you add one of the first human vs bot battles in history, a nerdy version of snowball. I mean, do I need more reasons?! #Cyberpunk
    2. I'd like to go with my friend Alberto (8 March is his bday) but I'm not sure if he can take a flight because of a heart disease for which he will probably need a transplant.
    3. Italy

11. A.isha
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

A.isha , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hvorfor vil du/I opleve Snowbots i Lapland: I have heard so much good about Lapland, and we have been missing snow in Denmark for so long
    Navnet på din ven: I would love to invite my friend Mahnoor
    Hvilket europæisk land I kommer fra: Denmark

12. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 3, 2020

Overzee , Mar 3, 2020 :
    • Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: I want to experience how serious the cold and the snow is in the north of Finland, since me, my wife and son are seriously looking to emigrate to one of the Scandinavian countries. I would love to meet other OnePlus community members and share this very unique opportunity!
    • Who my friend is: my dear friend Marco (@charvester) who’s also a big fan of OnePlus and new tech like this 5G Snowbot battle.
    • Which European country we’re from: we’re both from the Netherlands, we even live in the same neighborhood.

13. czifraj2
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

czifraj2 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: I've never been on a plane and could finally try it and we like snowball fight.
    I'm a Network Engineer and 5G brings big innovations to the world and I am also interested in technology implementation.

Who my friend is: My friend is my fiancee :)
    Which European country we’re from: Hungary

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020

14. Deactivated User
    Mar 3, 2020

15. mojoyoyo77
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Mar 3, 2020

mojoyoyo77 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. I would love to be able to do it because it would be a lot of fun and also a great opportunity to make a fantastic trip with my son.
    2. My son
    3. Spain

16. MiszterSoul
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2020

MiszterSoul , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Nice one, cant wwit to try it out in any way.

1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: Its sounds really cool, and I love robots, building robots, so intrested in these ones, and wanna see how 5G works with them in real life. And yeah, I wanna fight with snowballs!
    2. Who my friend is: My fiancée :)
    3. Which European country we’re from: We are from Hungary

G_plusone likes this.
  17. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 3, 2020

dsmonteiro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hi Navdeep,

We'll be sure to share more information once the snowfights go live on March 9.

18. Viskijumala
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Viskijumala , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. First of all, I don't like cold. It would also be fun to see how robots could fight with humans with own will. And I'll want to relax in the nature.
    2. I'd take Rasmus with me, it's his turn to do something else than drive and watch me drinking😅
    3. We're from Finland

G_plusone likes this.
  19. LGAndersen
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

LGAndersen , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Then you are writing your biggest assigment yet :neutral:what better what to start than. man vs. machine - also we used to get snow in Denmark but this winter we got absolutely nothing:fearscream: so finally we could get a snowball fight!
    2. My classmate Kasper, who stood in line with me when we got our OnePlus at the launch :innocent:
    3. Denmark - we are from Denmark:sunglasses:

Starcommander and G_plusone like this.
  20. R1583241625197
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Starcommander likes this.