Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. G_plusone
    Nougat Mar 3, 2020

G_plusone , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Is it a good Album :D:D

2. Juhelium
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Juhelium , Mar 3, 2020 :
    We're huge oneplus fans with my friend and we're Finnish so naturally we've played snofights countless times. we're also IT students so robotics, Arduinos etc. are a huge interest for us.it would be amazing to get to fight some robots and see if they're on our level on fighting with this wet, cold stuff :D

so just to clarify.
    1. we want to see if the robots can keep up :D
    2 me and my friend are IT students.
    3. we live in Finland.

3. Adam Reason
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Adam Reason , via OnePlus 5T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hey Pym! Second half of AD² here reporting for duty!

Would love to go to Lapland so I can finally meet Santa! (and recruit him to overthrow our robot overlords)

Once again the Adam's can reunite to assume their full power [e]270a[/e]

Both from the UK (Bournemouth)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020

Deactivated User and Adam Hoskin like this.
  4. G_Aaron_Quinn_nTcz
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

G_Aaron_Quinn_nTcz , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    I want to experience a once in a lifetime chance to visit Lapland ( a childhood dream!) and kick off OnePlus's foray into 5G with the coolest project ever. You had me at ROBOTS!

Who my friend is:
    Aida Skirmantaite
    , my partner in crime for the last decade.

Which European country we’re from:
    Ireland

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020

bart877ie and Deactivated User like this.
  5. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 3, 2020

keithnyc , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Well, unfortunately I'm in the US, but would be great to participate. No one likes kicking butt with snowballs, like us NY-ers. My friend is the one and only DM @dsmonteiro in Portugal ( ummmm, we are friends, right?)

6. Alikhan64
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Alikhan64 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    What an awesome idea!

It sounds like it's Man VS Machine.

1. My friend and I are engineering students that enjoy gaming. We are big OnePlus fans and also have plenty of snowball fight experience. We also have a big love of film and enjoy a certain movie franchise (🤖[e]1f480[/e]). We can beat the robots.
    'Pick me if you want to live..'

2. My friends name is Jin. We studied together.

3. We are from the United Kingdom (Northern England).

7. skiephole
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

skiephole , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. The reason I want to attend the Snowbots in Lapland because electronics and new technologies always had the interest of my friend and I. We both do a software engineering study and we would love to go to Scandinavia to check the bots out! It could give loads of inspiration for our one robotics projects☺️.
    2. My friend is Demi Stedehouder
    3. We are from The Netherlands

Deactivated User and Overzee like this.
  8. silkjam
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

silkjam , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
      I've been following 5G experiences for almost 2 years now and this might just be the coolest one I've seen so far! (so much better than some VR activation). I'd love to come to this and see it come to life, plus I'm a super nerd for phones and tech so this is perfect!!

Bonus: I'm available for your dates, make a great snowball ...and still believe in Santa.
    2. Who my friend is:
      My girlfriend Katie, who's been making me wake up at 5am to check outside every time its forecasted for snow. However, we've not had any snow yet in London! :(

3. Which European country we’re from:
      London, United Kingdom.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  9. G1577558677352
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

G1577558677352 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Although I reside in the USA and have had my fair share of snow ball fights, I think that it would be fun to fight the robots. I have the 5G McLaren and I love it!!! Hopefully the game will be available for access here in the States. [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️ my ONEPLUS

G_plusone likes this.
  10. Nashoba
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  11. Deactivated User
    Mar 3, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020

12. Kasper Jessen
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Kasper Jessen , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Way to flex guys XD.
    1. I could really use a good "old" snowball fight. We haven't had anything but pure rain here in Denmark and it is starting to get a bit depressing. Also, I could use a small break before we start the exams and what better way than a 3-day trip to Finland to take a brain break and have fun while robots are throwing snowballs at us! One step closer to Terminator XD.
    2. I would love to bring my best friend Jonathan. His girlfriend just broke up with him and he sure could use a win by now.
    3. Well, I kinda already spoiled it, but yeah, I'm from that small country up north, which looks like the head of a man who caught a cold and has a running nose. You might also know it as Denmark.

G_plusone likes this.
  13. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2020

Navdeep_Malik , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    thanks ,guess we gotta wait for the reveal!

G1577558677352 likes this.
  15. Deactivated User
    Mar 3, 2020

jlasensiofi likes this.
  16. iniloar
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

iniloar , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hey pym i would like to go to Lapland because i've never been in Finland and i would love to figth those robots.

I'd love go with my girlfriend and introduce her in the one plus World.

We are from Madrid, Spain.

Thanks

Remember Never Settle

17. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 3, 2020

sfomin , Mar 3, 2020 :
    o_O

18. SpencerAR
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

SpencerAR , Mar 3, 2020 :
    I, for one, welcome our snowball-throwing robotic overlords.

The revolution will be over without anyone firing a shot. Being buried pelted by a barrage of snowballs, however...

dsmonteiro likes this.
  19. mhosandfordt , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    We want to go to Lappland to see some reindeers and some snow, we had absolute no snow this winter.
    We are my brother and me and had georgius snowball battles in our childhood, somewhat 40 years ago ;-) ... never settle.
    We are nearly out of the middle of Germany.

1LMSKi and Deactivated User like this.
  20. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 3, 2020

Cheetosdust , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Dissing my man’s geographic skills like that. :rolleyes:

Can you walk on water? No, you are not baby jesus. So, the Atlantic Ocean cannot be considered as a country.

And if you exclude the ocean, the USA and Europe are practically the same. New York and Portugal are basically touching each other - and that’s country harassment for you. o_O