Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 3, 2020

sfomin , Mar 3, 2020 :
    There are levels to geography skills :rolleyes:

2. PBhachu
    Froyo Mar 3, 2020

PBhachu , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. We got no snowfall over Christmas, and this would be an amazing way to make up for it.
    2. My best friend Ben Fortes Mayer, who is currently training to become a doctor - and deserves a break - it's non stop work for him after April.
    3. United Kingdom (London)

3. Tojo Benny
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Alikhan64 likes this.
  4. 1LMSKi
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

1LMSKi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    @Pym C. This is marvelous! I just love the idea instantly, I really wish everything goes well at the event.

I'd like to be there withness this happen. I am low latency online remote robotics developer myself, and would love to come and see and share experience and ideas with you guys. I have designed and built one online robotics game so far, so I feel we would have good chat at the event.

Plus, I haven't experienced some good over knee high snow this winter at all, as I live and work in Helsinki. This has been a sad looking winter so far.

I bet my girlfriend would like to see this spectacle as well. She also misses the sight of good snow really bad.

Again, this seems great fun. I'm so excited!

5. laiosg
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

laiosg , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Cheers to everyone participating, I wish you all the best of luck!
    And to the OnePlus staff, thanks for this contest! It's quite an original idea what you've concocted here!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020

6. ilham_qrsh
    Froyo Mar 3, 2020

ilham_qrsh , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    congratulations team for bringing this awesome gaming arena to experience.
    All the best participants.
    Enjoy .. OnePlus is best #NEVERSETTLE.. [e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]

7. maarten_lisboa
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 3, 2020

maarten_lisboa , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    Because this morning I woke up and thought : I feel I am in need of an adventure, like maybe wrestling some jellyfish in the Sahara or battling robots in Lapland.. And here I am, applying for these second option. Who would have thought?

Who my friend is:
    The first one who can arrange some free Days at work after I tell him we need to battle robots in Lapland.. Most of them prefer the Sahara climate it seems..

Which European country we’re from:

I'm a Belgian in Portugal, zero experience in battling robots in the snow but its a first time for everything I guess..

bart877ie, OALEXANDER, SoniaB and 4 others like this.
  8. mishu56
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

mishu56 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. I always wanted to beat The Machine!!! I think it will be a nice challenge and I love everything that OnePlus does.

2. My friend is my wife. I know it's corny but she's my best friend.

3. We're from Romania.

PS. I am waiting for a OnePlus Smartwatch and true wireless headphone :)

9. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 3, 2020

10. ShaB_TeCu
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

ShaB_TeCu , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. I want to experience the snowbots for many reasons. First of all I have to show those bots that my lifelong training gave me the precision to win any snowball fight. And second of all because I would love to see them going down in a snow filled Finland.

2. My dearest friend and fellow student. Finn, who already fought the snowfights with me.

3. We are both from Berlin, Germany

11. Gilles.charl97
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Gilles.charl97 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. I don't want to miss such a cool experience. Oneplus always suprises us with cool tech. I'm a computer science student, and I've already made some robots in the past. I'm instersted to see them in action!
    2. My friend is Jeremy Minet.
    3. We are from Belgium, Brussels

12. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Mar 3, 2020

13. rasmus786
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

rasmus786 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    I want to go to Lapland because it's the best and it's so cool I love the climate and Finnish people are amazing.

Who my friend is:
    he's my cousin but doesn't matter [e]1f602[/e] @Hendrik Link

Which European country we’re from
    Estonia 🇪🇪🙈

14. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Mar 3, 2020

jlasensiofi , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Woooooow, that sounds great, @Pym C.!!!!!!!! :hearteyes:

It is a fun and fantastic idea, I love, that I hope to participate in.

1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: I would like to do it because fighting the Snowbots watching Northern Lights must be a real madness, a unique experience! :hearteyecat:

2. Who my friend is: I would undoubtedly go with my wife. Of course, I run the risk of being frozen, it is very cold, so we can have a Snowbots more... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3. Which European country we’re from: Spain

Good luck to everyone.

Never Settle.

mojoyoyo77, Cheetosdust and SoniaB like this.
  15. Suraj3000
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

16. alecama95
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

alecama95 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1.I want to throw snowballs in the face of Santa Claus because last year he brought me coal.
    2.My friend Edoardo who hates Santa Claus and is an OP users like me.
    3.Italy!!!

17. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2020

F1556204523619 likes this.
  18. Péio_M
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Péio_M , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Waa trop bien cette idée de robot ! J'aimerais beaucoup venir l'essayer les Snowbots, à la fois pour voir la qualité de fabrication et bien rigoler, et aussi pour voir l'utilité de la 5g !
    J'aimerais venir avec Hugo !
    On vient de France !!

19. larsaudenaerde
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

larsaudenaerde , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Hi, I would like to participate to win the trip!

Cause it's our last year in middle school, which means next year we will separate and go our own way. This "last trip" would be an amazing experience to do! We both love robots and love technology! We both studied computer science, and we are best friends!
    Who my friend is:
    Christophe Van Praet
    Which European country we’re from:
    Belgium

20. Leo Bauberger
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Leo Bauberger , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    First and foremost: I am a videomaker, I have a small audiovisual production company here in Portugal and I would love to cover this event for you! At a professional level I have already done local work and in some other nearby countries for brands like Pantene, Porsche, in addition to some other work for local TV (TVI, SIC). It would be great to be able to do this work with you!
    However, if you just want my company without my amazing videos (hahaha), I am an extremely nice and friendly person :)
    Besides, I always wanted to get to know Finland and I never got a chance! From eating local sweets like salmiakki to rare meats like bears (with a little sadness because they are cute bears, right? So maybe I will pass it, I don´t know.). Anyway, it would be an incredible experience!

2. Who my friend is:
    I would probably take Daniel or António, they are photographers of my team, we are very close friends and they would love this experience as much as I do.

3. Which European country we’re from:
    Portugal

Deactivated User likes this.