Introducing OnePlus Snowbots

1. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Mar 3, 2020

mojoyoyo77 likes this.
  2. BlueLightning
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2020

BlueLightning , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: I love to travel, I love winter, I love snow and I love unique experiences. Never been to Finland and it would be amazing to finally get around there. Maybe film everything with my OP 6T and share it with my friends.

2. Who my friend is: my girlfriend (a proud OnePlus 7T user) who loves these kind of things.

3. Which European country we’re from: Romania.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. ettorefalde97
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

ettorefalde97 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: Simply because I love snow & tech...and I would like to 5GKill santa with a supermegatron snowball.
    2. Whoy friend is: A crazy pro skier who is now having a bunch of pushups...because he never loses.
    3. Which European country we're from: Italy

4. Dr.Escudero
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Dr.Escudero , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:

I love the snow, and I love technology and robots, but I always think that the most powerful machine is the human. Interact with a Machine that is been control by someone with no lag makes me really excited and playing with the snow will be wonderful

Who my friend is:

My friend is my Girl, she enjoys the snow as well, actually she moves really fast on it since she practices snowboarding. I bet we will manage kick some Robots.

Which European country we’re from:

We are from Finland.

#OnePlus5GSnowbot

5. P1583264549782
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

6. Dr.Escudero
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Dr.Escudero , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    -Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:

I love the snow, and I love technology and robots, but I always think that the most powerful machine is the human. Interact with a Machine that is been control by someone with no lag makes me really excited and playing with the snow will be wonderful

-Who my friend is:

My friend is my Girl, she enjoys the snow as well, actually she moves really fast on it since she practices snowboarding. I bet we will manage kick some Robots.

-Which European country we’re from:

We are from Finland.

#OnePlus5GSnowbot

7. Martin_VN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2020

8. Deactivated User
    Mar 3, 2020

9. Theo95
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Theo95 , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland: It would be a dream come true to visit Finland. Being a tech couple plus robot snow fights sounds just perfect since there is no more snow these days.
    2. Who my friend is: My beautiful lovely Beatrice.
    3. Which European country we’re from: Romania

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. Bart Nijenhuis
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Bart Nijenhuis , Mar 3, 2020 :
    This is awesome!

1. I'd love to see Lapland just as country to see the beauty myself, when I noticed this post I was stunned and so excited. I'd love to see the snowbots myself along with a good friend of mine as I do work with large industrial robots on a daily basis.

2. That'd be my best friend and Rugby teammate, Rikkert.

3. We are both from the Nederlands, Castricum

11. Dhritiman9900
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

12. rick1499
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

rick1499 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Why I want to experience Snowbots in Lapland:
    I want to experience the snowbots in Lapland so that I can take my dad with me and look at the beautyfull nature while we're making some fun in the snow with this new cool technology! He is always working around the clock and I think this would make our bond better and relax him a little.

Who my friend is: my dad

Which European country we’re from: The Netherlands

mojoyoyo77 and Overzee like this.
  13. samanthajohanna
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

samanthajohanna , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Yeah!Super awesome (well actually I have to say icecold:wink:) competition that I would love to attend live. Not only is Finland one of the counties I would love visiting, the chance of combining this with the greatest hobby of my boyfriend Dennis as well as the Oneplus family makes it an unique opportunity. Unfortunately I don't kick his as in gaming (yet), but in Finland at a live competition with the Snowbots I should be able to win right? :D Furthermore I've been a proud member of the coolest family that exists since early 2016, so I'd say it's time to celebrate it with a kickass snowball-firing party.:sunglasses: We're from The Netherlands by the way and are super stoked!

Overzee likes this.
  14. X1574424362592
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

Fabio.Mar likes this.
  15. VictorWallays
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

VictorWallays , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2020 :
    1. I'm a big snow lover. It's the best there is. By the way, I've never been to lapland so I see this as a fun experience.
    2. Eva Delorge
    3. Belgium

16. OleksiyBye
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

OleksiyBye , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Wow, that's sounds cool!
    1.I would like to experience Snowbots as it's actually ROBOTS, which you can control and play against the other controlled robots, just like any kid(or your inner kid :) dreamed by playing with Beyblade, Bionicle or by watching Real Steel. And it would be really cool to experience snow and snowballs in Lapland as we missed it this year. Also waiting for new OnePlus phone as I have to change my old phone, so maybe I could get some inside info by using Snowbots >:)
    2. It would be my wife - Oksana, because she will not forgive me going for the event like this and leave her at home :)
    3. We are originally from Ukraine, but we live in England now.

17. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2020

sfomin likes this.
  18. F_David_Gillis_ifoT
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2020

F_David_Gillis_ifoT , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Wow what an amazing idea for a robot. I would love to take my cousin Joni Lissens because he was the one who told me about so much great tech startups just like OnePlus was way back. We are from Belgium 🇧🇪 Good luck to everyone 😎

19. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 3, 2020

sfomin , Mar 3, 2020 :
    not even surprised anymore :rolleyes:

theshinybeast likes this.
  20. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2020

theshinybeast , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Anymore? Does that mean you were at some time surprised? Strange.

sfomin likes this.